Ronda Rousey Addresses Women’s Equality While Receiving 6th Degree Black Belt in Judo

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I think I’m just so lucky that one generation removed, the idea of having a white stripe on a belt was something completely foreign to me because it wasn’t hammered into me like it really was into my mom when she was younger that you are less,” Rousey said. “That your belt has to have a white stripe on it because you are never going to be equal to the man.

“I feel like when my kids are growing up, they’re not even going to be able to see another girl with a white stripe on their belt and wonder what it means.”

*skip to 2:17

*she even gets heckled

http://www.mmaweekly.com/ronda-rous...while-receiving-6th-degree-black-belt-in-judo

Discuss....

Last edited:
She doesn't need black. This should protect her from everything.

fuji_judobelt__beltfujipurple__front__1.png

Floyd is so lucky he never got into a cage with that girl.

Still wood.

Bring it on haters

Still wood.

Bring it on haters
I had a dream about her last night. It was ruined by my realization in the dream that she is married to Travis Brown and I had to be respectful of that.

=/

I'm no Ronda fan by any means but heckling her at something like this is pretty low.

Wait she got a belt promotion?
Is she still active in Judo or is she just getting it because why the hell not?

I had a dream about her last night. It was ruined by my realization in the dream that she is married to Travis Brown and I had to be respectful of that.

=/
Travis has no chin. Would do her vag like Holly did her face. Bring it on bambi.

I would also like to undress women equally. Unfortunately some just aren't hot.

Back