Romero can't get the next title shot - it's unfair to the rest of the division, especially Rockhold

He was given a less than one months notice, he deserves it.

Its not like he cut massive weight and came in huge as fuck like Mayweather vs JMM.

Romero just didnt had time for a proper camp with a proper cut.

I agree on principal, but then who would get shot. Isn’t a good option

qZOBNjE.gif

He came in overweight. That's the bottom line. For him to get a title shot after missing weight is complete lunacy.

He failed to make the weight, why get a title shot at that weight? He needs to prove that he can come in on weight or this will just happen again.

If anything, Rockhold deserves the next title shot, for bravely fighting an insanely over weight opponent. It's almost exactly like when Woodley refused to fight after Hendricks dropped out of the fight and eventually Woodley got the title shot.

This sounds like a Hillary voter.

No common sense, all whining and pointing to technicalities over trivial shit, no grasp of the big picture.

lol, no yoel deserves it,

he missed weight, but saved the card

I get that DC was worried they were going to reveal his junk so he had to pull the towel up by pushing it down... but WHAT THE FUCK was the guy doing behind the towel??? Sticking his thumb up DC's ass to make sure he didn't float away???

He gave us one of the best shoop threads ever. Sherdog says he's damn title worthy!

All things considered, I have no problem with Romero getting another shot.

He came in overweight. That's the bottom line. For him to get a title shot after missing weight is complete lunacy.

He failed to make the weight, why get a title shot at that weight? He needs to prove that he can come in on weight or this will just happen again.

If anything, Rockhold deserves the next title shot, for bravely fighting an insanely over weight opponent. It's almost exactly like when Woodley refused to fight after Hendricks dropped out of the fight and eventually Woodley got the title shot.
Funniest thing is, as goofy as this matchup is, he doesn’t deserve it least.

Romero v Whittaker rematch make more sense than any other title shot.

True. He should fight Rockhold again so he could finish making out with him.

UFC is huge on “fair”.

I could see the UFC forcing Romero to get another W before he gets a shot at Whittaker but you can’t give Rockhold the titleshot.

Good luck selling a title fight where one of the two men is coming off a knockout loss.

It was a bizarre situation that isn’t likley to reoccur anytime soon.
we still don't know when whitaker can come back right? i'd be okay with a rematch of jacare and yoel in the meantime if whitaker is out awhile

Too bad the UFC doesn't agree with you.
Lol, at Rockhold deserving a shot.

TS continues his barrage of braindead retarded threads. Still hasn’t accepted Luke’s soul got sent into oblivion. What a sad little guy.

Thiago Alves got a title shot and he was 4 pounds over when he KO'ed Hughes

Back