Rogan reacts to new UFC commentator [VID]

There was a moment last night, I can't remember which fight, where one of the fighters was in the other's half guard and Grisham said something to the effect of, "he's nearly in full mount." Even my wife was like, what the fuck is this guy talking about?
I remember that but if I recall Lewis very briefly mounted Browne and then ended up in half guard or some shit so it was more of an acknowledgement of what happened but that it was only breifly successfull. It did sound weird though. I think it was that fight

What does "he pisses the fights" mean? I know Goldberg used to piss during the fights lol.

There was a moment last night, I can't remember which fight, where one of the fighters was in the other's half guard and Grisham said something to the effect of, "he's nearly in full mount." Even my wife was like, what the fuck is this guy talking about?

I don't remember the moment either, but with sloppy MMA half-guards and gassed fighters, passes from half to full mount happens quite frequently.

I didn't like him, he sounded like kermit/ray Romano and while I respect the talents of both kermit and Ray I have no wish to have them call the fights, he's certainly no replacement for Goldy.
Kermit and ray, with rogan doesnt sound that bad imo.

Being honest it was like watching shitty WWE.

He tried to stay synchronized with the fight but he didn't knew most of the stuff which went to Stann to ACTUALLY explain it to the public (Anik and Goldie at least had some degree of knowledge). but what pissed me off the most is Todd asking like 4 times who is the most competent in the ground (Sexy Greek Jesus vs Ferreira) or what he has to do to win the fight (Lewis vs Browne); right there it showed the lack of mma knowledge and uncle dana hired him just because he is an "important announcer"

I'd rather hear Kenny Florian or Anik.

Dude was decent, but has a very douchey personality. I can see him getting on Joe or Stanns nerves and them wanting to fuckin hit him

You could feel that he was new and said some things where I was like: <{walkerwhut}>
but overall I already liked him better than the generic and fake Anik.
Damn I am still so pissed that anik will fuck up every PPV commentary for me.

god i hate ian mccall
see, this is a great idea on how to see if someone is a cool person or not

$uicideboy$ is hating on it? probably a GREAT person (just look at his nickname, for fuck sake)

courtesy%20Joey%20Styles.jpg
should have hired this guy.

Lol Creepy fucked up there. Joe is not gonna be happy.

He was better than Anik I thought

Rogan was garbage sitting next to Cormier and Anik ..

Fact = Rogan is now the new Goldberg !!

I don't expect to see Creepy back on the podcast for a while. He pulled an Antonio Brown on Rogan.

He said ""People have been complaining about him."

the guy sounded articulate and entertaining but seemed like another guy who doesn't know shit about mma

my thoughts exactly. he was considerably better than Goldie, but he seemed to be unaware of what is common knowledge amongst fans. the way he spoke made it sound like he didn't know that Tri-Star is huge. IIRC, more than once he said that Firas is the head instructor there, that it is in Canada, etc.

I get that everyone will mention it...but experienced guys will mention it more in passing, whereas this guy's delivery seemed to imply he thought he was imparting special information to the audience. It was just a bit odd, but hopefully he will grow into the role.

Most of us are not who UFC is focusing upon, so I understand the hire...but I wish they would just go with experienced fighters, trainers, and people who have been around the sport for a very long time...any 2 or 3 of Rogan, DC, Stann, and Robin Black, would make for a great broadcast team, IMHO. One of the bonuses with Rogan and DC was the relative silence of Anik, as he was relegated to 3rd wheel status lol

"people have been complaining about him"

nothing untrue about that statement

I'm just surprised Ian McCall didn't pull out of the podcast

Back