Rogan reacts to new UFC commentator [VID]

Rikston

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Joe Rogan reacts to the new UFC commentator Todd Grisham during the broadcast for UFC Halifax and says "We've been complaining about him"... or "People have been complaining about him."

Last edited by a moderator:
nice to see uncle creepy show up to a planned event

i kid

Of course they complain about him. He's the new guy lol

Out of all the folks they could have chosen?

hqdefault.jpg

Sounded a lot more like "you've been complaining about him" directed at one person in the room.

I hope this guy works along side Joe Rogan just so I can see Rogan get pissed off.

I didn't like him, he sounded like kermit/ray Romano and while I respect the talents of both kermit and Ray I have no wish to have them call the fights, he's certainly no replacement for Goldy.

There was a moment last night, I can't remember which fight, where one of the fighters was in the other's half guard and Grisham said something to the effect of, "he's nearly in full mount." Even my wife was like, what the fuck is this guy talking about?

I didn't even notice a difference.

Pack of cry babies.

(I did catch that comment about half guard/full mount, at least he has had his first goldie moment)

It actually sounds more like

"PEOPLE'VE been complaining about him"

PEOPLE HAVE

NOT WE"VE

Joe Rogan reacts to the new UFC commentator Todd Grisham during the broadcast for UFC Halifax and says "We've been complaining about him"...

You mean people actually listen to the commentary? I always watch with no sound on..

Uncle Creepy using SnitchChat... SMH

Joe Rogan looked like he was minding his own business.

Back