Rogan competing with Helwani

You do realize transgendered pronouns and assault rifles aren’t the same thing, right?

A reasonable person can think that transgendered pronouns are weird and also think that there isn’t a clear answer to gun control and those viewpoints won’t contradict eachother.

Just because a person has some right wing views, doesn’t mean he has to believe every single thing every right wing person has ever said. He’s not dogmatic, so what?
I didn't say trans-gendered pronouns and assault rifles are the same thing. In fact, I indirectly stated that assault rifles are a far more important social issue in the USA than new pronouns in the English language. Thus, it is more consistent for a wise individual to be super triggered-and-cringed about preschool children getting gun downed at school than what a trans-person wants to be called. LOL

It was not a point about contradiction, but the degree of the emotional response to various issues. However, it is bigger Joe Rogan. America has a long and bloody history of violence. Violence built this country. So maybe that is why transgender pronouns may trigger some people more strongly than gun violence. When it comes to gun violence, I think some Americans just think "whatever, as long as they don't take away my gun, then fuck em." LOL

I agree. We live in a liberal country. So, American Right Wing ideology is mostly founded on liberalism anyways. So, most people can't be boxed into one category or the other. People exchange one dogma for another all the time.

When Ariel has good guests, I listen. I never listen to Rogan's podcast.

MMA Hour is only interesting / worth the 4-5 hour watch after or before a huge event tbh.

Back