Rogan competing with Helwani

Rogan, for the second week in a row, is competing against Helwani's The MMA Hour! Last week with Gustafsson and today they both have Kevin Lee...

Also, Anik had Sterling on his podcast (which wasn't live) afterwards Aljo joined Helwani's podcast.

Is this the way how UFC tries to get rid of Ariel Helwani?

Look into it!
Dude, you're reaching. When an actor goes on Kimmel, Connan & Fallon its because they're promoting a movie or basically something is going on in their life.. Same with fighters (promoting fights, sharing info on their new deal & so on). Plus look how many guests are on Helwani's show & theres only one on JRE's show. Get it??

Not surprised Kevin Lee is making the rounds on all the podcasts. I mean he just won the main event this weekend right ?

They are totally incomparable imo, and I could well believe that Rogan doesn’t take the time to know about anything Helwani writes or records.

At the start of the Rogan podcast section that dealt with Helwani’s ejection from the UFC event he prefixed has opinion by saying something along the lines of....

“Ariel is an extremely talented and intelligent MMA journalist that I love listening to talk about MMA”

I don’t doubt that Rogan doesn’t mind Ariel and has no issue with him, but when he said that, it instantly struck a chord of not being true and just being a disclaimer before the negative things Rogan went on to say about Helwani breaking the Lesnar news. For one, Helwani isn’t exactly the type of reporter that writes/talks poetically about MMA and he certainly doesn’t get into the technical side of things. He is more just a straight up news reporter who gives a platform to fighters to promote themselves. I couldn’t really imagine that anything Helwani says on MMA would be of interest to Rogan. That’s not even a slight at Ariel.

As far as podcasts go they are entirely different. One is a news/current topics show and the other is a much more personal free form talk with a fighter/trainer/etc about all things in life from MMA to politics to nature, science and all kinds of random topics

I like when people post a good quote or story... but I don't listen to either because I actually have things to do.

Also, I only bang 10's

I don't know how can you say Rogan> Helwani as MMA journalist.

When I look at Rogan i see:
steroid head
cannabis
bad jokes
man who tries to be an expert in every possible field...social sociology, medicine, politics and so on.
You forgot to mention that joe rogan knows literally nothing about most of the fields he pretends to be an expert in.

Its not exactly competing. Who actually listen to that shit live lol. The mma hour is 4-5 hours straight and rogan is usually between 1-2 hours.

I download them, if they have good guests, the next day and listen to bits and pieces when im walking my dogs all week.

Rogan rocks. Ariel is a fucking crybaby. Choose your style: a cool mofo or a sissy who wants people to feel sorry for him.

I don't know how can you say Rogan> Helwani as MMA journalist.

When I look at Rogan i see:
steroid head
cannabis
bad jokes
man who tries to be an expert in every possible field...social sociology, medicine, politics and so on.
That so on is a long ass list

Kenny here,

I hate Joe Rogan and I really think he is trying to make a fool out of Helwani or compete with him.

I think Ariels show is much better than a ramblings of a old masochistic and shovunist idiot donkey lol.

My friend tried to make me watch his stand up on net flix and I literally threw up barfed all over my TV

Lol

absolutely nobody wants to watch Ariel Helwani watch the Internet

<2>

poor guy's got to stay an MMA journalist

Joe Rogan is becoming too suspect. When he has his Right Wing friends on, he agrees with almost everything they say, except when they criticize weed and a few other minor things.

When he has non-Right Wing friends on, then he starts avoiding talking about the subject with somebody who is actually negatively impacted by Right Wing ideology, and Joe starts playing the reasonable-middle-man character who does know the answers to these complicated matters. LOL

For example, Joe will scream until he turns beat red, discussing with Jordan Peterson how terrible transgender pronouns are, and they will bring about the fall of Western civilization.

But when a mass murder walks into a school and kills a bunch of children with an assault rifle, and it is time to get serious about gun control. Then Joe Rogan turns into his "I don't know what the answer is" reasonable-middle-man character. LOL

It is becoming more and more too obvious that the guy is now seriously pushing an agenda.

Helwani is a man child fanboy who drums up controversy. At least rogan can give intelligent insight on fighters, training methods and technique. All ariel can do is quote when something happened and where, the nerd.

Joe Rogan is becoming too suspect. When he has his Right Wing friends on, he agrees with almost everything they say, except when they criticize weed and a few other minor things.

When he has non-Right Wing friends on, then he starts avoiding talking about the subject with somebody who is actually negatively impacted by Right Wing ideology, and Joe starts playing the reasonable-middle-man character who does know the answers to these complicated matters. LOL

For example, Joe will scream until he turns beat red, discussing with Jordan Peterson how terrible transgender pronouns are, and they will bring about the fall of Western civilization.

But when a mass murder walks into a school and kills a bunch of children with an assault rifle, and it is time to get serious about gun control. Then Joe Rogan turns into his "I don't know what the answer is" reasonable-middle-man character. LOL

It is becoming more and more too obvious that the guy is now seriously pushing an agenda.
Calling people by their preferred pronouns is a joke. Taking all guns away from everyone is not a solution. The way rogan handles both situations is spot on imo.

Rogan, for the second week in a row, is competing against Helwani's The MMA Hour! Last week with Gustafsson and today they both have Kevin Lee...

Also, Anik had Sterling on his podcast (which wasn't live) afterwards Aljo joined Helwani's podcast.

Is this the way how UFC tries to get rid of Ariel Helwani?

Look into it!
Rogan establishing dominance as the Alpha male of MMA news

Ariel is fucked

Rogan is the best. i know a bunch of you retrotards on here can't get it, can't handle it, but there's no competition between Helwani's boring sports blogist bullshit and Rogan's all natural passion performance.
Helwani has no creative ability or imagination.
This. Ariel just asks question after question. Joe actually has intellectual conversations with them.

In the grand scheme of ratings the total LIVE views is something like 10% if not even less then the mass of total views / listens / downloads they get.

So what I'm saying is that it doesn't really matter.

Calling people by their preferred pronouns is a joke. Taking all guns away from everyone is not a solution. The way rogan handles both situations is spot on imo.
Call people by whatever label they want to be called. If you tell a Jew that your name is Michael and pronounced Michael the American way, and a Jew decides that Michael is really a Hebrew name, and he is going to call you Michael pronounced Mikha'el. You are certainly going to be annoyed with that person. If you follow Jordan Peterson's 12 rules, you will square your shoulders, puff out your chest, and be complete disagreeable "monster" because a Jewish dude is choosing to pronounce your name Michael, the correct Hebrew way Mikha'el.

This is how silly guys like Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro are. They are just angry people inside with no compromising solutions to any of the social issues we are facing. Their only solution is "if everybody is like us, then the world will be a better place." However, this is not a realistic solution. Diversity is the goal of evolution. Adapt or become extinct. LOL

The gun stuff is for the War Room.

Back