Media Rogan claimed Ronda could beat "50 % of male bw" - Masvidal reality checks

The Schaub thing is worse than the rest of this, in terms of Rogan follies.

Yeah the Rousey stuff was silly back then but Rogan is basically UFC's Flava Flav. He's a hype guy, and was hyping.
Lol. That choke is in deep boooeyy!

I think Rogan just really admired the Gene LeBell lineage and wanted to believe that Ronda was some kind of MMA messiah so badly that he actually deluded himself over time

I like Rogan but he was shilling hard back then.

But then Masvidal said he could beat an infinite number of women... just as crazy as Joe

Maybe it'll sound arrogant, but I truly believe most men with any degree of athleticism would be able to handle any of the female UFC fighters. All that speed and power that looks so terrifying against 135 pound women isn't going to be the same against a 200+ pound guy.

We've seen power not translate just going up a weight class, say, from 145 to 155. Why in the world would it be any different when the weight differential is 50+ pounds and not just 10? And when it's a woman against a man?
Nah, if you are not trained, you probably will swing in thin air. It is like trying to play tennis vs a professional women tennis player. You might hit much harder, but some technique is required.

Back