Rogan and Cruz

How many more shows do you think Rogan will commentate, if he keeps beeing cucked by the dominator? UFC 214 was brutal, Cruz made Rogan sound like a unintentional comedy act.
Was it every fight? A specific one? I didn't watch 214, but I'll find whichever fight it is. I need to hear that<Goldie11>

Don't know why Rousey isn't more respected for her MMA career. She did after all defend her title, more than once.

You are right, we have to give her that. At least she did defend her title and didn't hold a division hostage to go off and play freakshow for big money.

I love hearing Rogan sputter and pout on the air since he's not used to being checked.

I enjoy Mir when they get him on, I like both Cruz and DC too.

That said, for me, Rogan and Goldberg were great, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

According to rumours Rogan has reached out to Cuck Thomas to get advise on how Cruz is treating him. Thomas has adviced him to embrace the Cuckold lifestyle, and let the Dominator do his thing :)

Who wins in a fight? Serious question. Rogan is old butt he's a black belt in Taekwondo and BJJ and well over 200 pounds.

Either way I like Rogans commentating.

Hey man

I recently saw eddie bravo say that joe rogan cant even roll jujitsu as a result of all his spine/shoulder issues. The way he talked about it was that someday joe might actually be able to do some rolling again, maybe

So basically joe and cruz are even in terms of injuries while rogan has the steroid advantage

There's just too much pent up tension between the two they just need to have sex before it turns weird.

Ive grown annoyed by Cruz. He talks constantly. I dont need a 2 minute breakdown of how a kimura works

Cruz is a guy who got off on people commending his analysis, so now he thinks everything needs analysis. Further, he's a guy that doesn't have actual personable skills. He learned that he could be liked, by his jockularity. So he leans on that. The guy is a bit socially weird, in that sense.

That is my armchair psychoanalysis of the situation.

Its always been like this when rogan does commentary with an actual fighter. He does not have a very good fight IQ, but compared to Goldy he does. I never liked that team, I was just used to it. I do, though, consider them to be the voices of the UFC, which is unfortunate.

This is karma for not sticking up for Goldberg.

It will be a sad day for MMA when Rogan stops commentating on the big UFC gigs. Fuck Cruz, Cormier, and Anik, and fuck you wankers.

Back