Rogan and Cruz

Garibaldi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How many more shows do you think Rogan will commentate, if he keeps beeing cucked by the dominator? UFC 214 was brutal, Cruz made Rogan sound like a unintentional comedy act.

Don't know, don't care, just watching the fights.

I still prefer Rogan but he clearly has one foot out the door

I don't know but it's really enjoyable.

I used to want Rogan gone, but I enjoy seeing him put in his place. Karma.

Ive grown annoyed by Cruz. He talks constantly. I dont need a 2 minute breakdown of how a kimura works

I think Rogan will keep going for the immediate future and will sign a new contract. His ego is too big to allow himself to go out like a chump and I think at this point, it is easy money for him. He does a lil promo work but not like he used to. He basically just shows up. He said he enjoys his Fight Companion podcasts more than actual commentating though.

Rogan should treat him as he does with dem other hecklers including threaten him with his jujitsu.

Last edited:
Who wins in a fight? Serious question. Rogan is old butt he's a black belt in Taekwondo and BJJ and well over 200 pounds.

Either way I like Rogans commentating.

How many more shows do you think Rogan will commentate, if he keeps beeing cucked by the dominator? UFC 214 was brutal, Cruz made Rogan sound like a unintentional comedy act.

At least rogan finally gets to be funny

Cruz is the man, I love his commentary work more than his fights

Three's too many. I'd rather just have Cruz & whoever (f*ck Anik) and leave Rogan to being mindblown about flat earth theories on his dopey podcast.

Let's hope it continues until Ronda Rousey comes up as a topic. Maybe Cruz will mock Rogan over that.

Let's hope it continues until Ronda Rousey comes up as a topic. Maybe Cruz will mock Rogan over that.
Don't know why Rousey isn't more respected for her MMA career. She did after all defend her title, more than once.

Don't know why Rousey isn't more respected for her MMA career. She did after all defend her title, more than once.
Yes she did. And given recent events, that turns out to be more of an achievement then we previously thought. But of course, Ronda's behavior and the hype that surrounded her was completely delusional and infuriating. It was honestly the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever seen in sports.

It's beautiful to watch. After years of Rogan abusing Goldberg, and fans acting like he's the GOAT of commentary, it's hilarious to see him get undermined in just a handful of events.

Rogan needs to quit. He's getting just as outdated as the "bring the pain" bullshit song. It's a different era now.

I don't want to see another awkward post fight interview with him. Stann is already head and shoulders above him in that department.

Last edited:
The last event he did with Joe, Cruz crushed him a number of times. I think there was a moment when Joe was rambling about a fight between Cyborg and Holly and Cruz just shut him down. Something to the effect of "Why are we talking about this, there's a fight going on" lol. That's just off the top of my head. Give me a sec and I'll transcribe some shit.

Last edited:
Back