Rockhold VS Weidman 2 set for UFC 230 after Rockhold and the UFC agree on a new deal

Been waiting a long time for this rematch.

Still my boy via decision

Luke lost a lot of his passion for the sport after his meeting with Yoel.

On the contrary I think Luke's meeting with Yoel had a lot of passion.

That post fight luv was something else..

romero_rockhold_kiss.0.jpg

UFC-Ha-knock-out-troi-giang-u2-1518510110-570-width660height372.jpg

And it went on and on.. Luke was close to tweeting #me3

great card,
worst fight for Weidman

I wonder what those guys around them were thinking:

"He is whispering in his ear.

He is pushing him against the cage.

He is kissing him.

Wtf should we say something..."

I mean really someone save him already he was just KO'ed and then Yolo'ed. Clearly fallowing prison rules in that bout.

Solid card.

Tough fight to call. Luke just got knocked out in his last fight where as The Chris won his last one. Tho you can argue Weidman has been sitting on his ass being inactive

Fuck Rockhold. Yoel took him for a night out and he forgets about how hard he got hit. How do you get paid more after getting your chin checked like that. Does AKA always have the most Douche fighters? Him DC and Khabib are honestly cringe as fuck 90 percent of the time.

Solid card.

Tough fight to call. Luke just got knocked out in his last fight where as The Chris won his last one. Tho you can argue Weidman has been sitting on his ass being inactive

Moral advantage Luke got to beast out on Weidman's face he is 1-0.

Disadvantage Luke coming after KO defeat and brutal post fight humiliating display, might be mindfooked still.

Chris injuries and inactivity disadvantage.

Overall nice little dynamic here not sure who is in a better spot should be fun.

Weidman is definitely getting Whittaker-Gastelum winner here if he takes out Rockhold. Rockhold keeps flirting with 205 so its probably better for the MW division if Chris wins.

I wonder what those guys around them were thinking:

"He is whispering in his ear.

He is pushing him against the cage.

He is kissing him.

Wtf should we say something..."

I mean really someone save him already he was just KO'ed and then Yolo'ed. Clearly fallowing prison rules in that bout.

bsRbo90.gif

Moral advantage Luke got to beast out on Weidman's face he is 1-0.

Disadvantage Luke coming after KO defeat and brutal post fight humiliating display, might be mindfooked still.

Chris injuries and inactivity disadvantage.

Overall nice little dynamic here not sure who is in a better spot should be fun.

Good point. Forgot to add Luke beat The Chris the first time around :)

Brock is not fighting till next year if he even passes the USADA tests. DC talked about defending the LHW belt before facing Brock, UFC 230 seems like a perfect timing. I just don’t see him defending against anyone other than Jones or Gus. A rematch with Stipe at HW is my gut feeling, the circumstances point towards it.
DC aint risking shit.

You need to understand accept that DC is not going to risk the biggest payday of his career for anyone or anything...at any division

Man the loser of this fight is gonna be in a bad spot.

If Weidman loses he'll be 1-4 in his last 5 with having constantly lost to prime contenders the last couple of years.

If Rockhold loses he'll be 1-3 in his last 4 with one of those being a first round stoppage against Bisping.

Man the loser of this fight is gonna be in a bad spot.

If Weidman loses he'll be 1-4 in his last 5 with having constantly lost to prime contenders the last couple of years.

If Rockhold loses he'll be 1-3 in his last 4 with one of those being a first round stoppage against Bisping.
Except, if Weidman loses... and then Kelvin becomes champion... then its an even bigger fuckery.

Back