Rockhold’s chin not that bad

Is this a troll post/thread?

Rockford was KOd by Bisping. Is it his eyes being slightly open that makes u think otherwise?

I'm not sure the point you are trying to make. Is it that Rockfield wasn't concussed THAT bad? There are varying levels of concussions.

Just because he wasn't wheeled out on a stretcher doesn't mean he wasn't concussed.

There are no obvious signs of him being concussed? Did you miss the part where he collapsed to the floor, stopped moving, and had his head juggled around like a basketball? You can see the afterlife in his eyes FFS. Just because he was a able to get up in his own and speak minutes later doesn't mean he wasn't KOd.
Well then a knockdown that is not taken advantage off to finish the fight is a KO too to you?

Is Rockhold’s chin underrated? He has a record of 16-3, with 3 (T)KO losses with one of them coming from a TRT Vitor kick. He obviously survived the Branch ‘assault’ without looking dazed and even in the Bisping and Vitor fights he never was really out, just stunned. I think his chinny reputation is because of mass hysteria. His chin is not the problem, but keeping his hands low is. That’s why I think he can definitely beat Romero if he takes the fight serious. Tell me if you think otherwise or agree (including the arguments why/why not)
By the way my main question was your opinion on his chin, not how KO’d he was in the Bisping fight.

He won in rd 2... he survived an onslaught in rd.1... how can you deduce ‘bad cardio’ from that information?
If you rewatch the fight, he's gassed after the fight. I think the 185 weight cut drains his cardio.

If you rewatch the fight, he's gassed after the fight. I think the 185 weight cut drains his cardio.

Don’t think it’s the weightcut, maybe the layoff? I mean he finished Weidman after taking antibiotics. You don’t do that if your cardio is shit to begin with

Yep people are making him to be full glass chined because of the Bisping ko, but he had a war with prime teh Chris and that is not possible with a glass chin.

I say his is average

Post USADA Chris has no KOs and is visibly smaller.

he absorbed some good shots in the branch fight as well, he is not glass jawed.

who cares.. fk luke rockhold! cant stand that guy and im hoping yoel crushes him!

Bisping sat down on his left hook, Luke kept is right hand low like usual because of it being easier to sneak check hooks with a low lead hand, and most importantly Luke didn't see the punch coming at all.

Just a perfect scenario for a finishing blow.

Nobody would have picked Bisping in an immediate trilogy or if they had a trilogy right now and for good reason.

Branch landing a couple shots and all of a sudden Branch almost KOd him which is hilariously overexaggerated.

His early loss should be insignificant considering Alvarez, Condit, Lawler, Hunt, Diaz, and many more have iron chins but got finished via strikes early in their careers.

Don' remember if he gas eaten hard shots from Kennedy but Jacare landed several very hard shots and Luke took it like it was nothing.

So you prefer a cheating steroid freak?

against luke?? yes!! 100% absolutely!! luke is an arrogant ashle!!!!! he might b the biggst doosh i ever met!!! if u knew him u would want yoel to smash him as well!!

against luke?? yes!! 100% absolutely!! luke is an arrogant ashle!!!!! he might b the biggst doosh i ever met!!! if u knew him u would want yoel to smash him as well!!
Tell me more then? So you met him, how was it...don’t be so vague

Bisping sat down on his left hook, Luke kept is right hand low like usual because of it being easier to sneak check hooks with a low lead hand, and most importantly Luke didn't see the punch coming at all.

Just a perfect scenario for a finishing blow.

Nobody would have picked Bisping in an immediate trilogy or if they had a trilogy right now and for good reason.

Branch landing a couple shots and all of a sudden Branch almost KOd him which is hilariously overexaggerated.

His early loss should be insignificant considering Alvarez, Condit, Lawler, Hunt, Diaz, and many more have iron chins but got finished via strikes early in their careers.

Don' remember if he gas eaten hard shots from Kennedy but Jacare landed several very hard shots and Luke took it like it was nothing.
Finally someone with sense...

Tell me more then? So you met him, how was it...don’t be so vague

ive told the story numerous time here already.. long story short, luke is very good friends with one of my best friends and at my friends bbq where i first met luke he went all out on an 10 yr old kid when they were messing around slap boxing. kid got lucky shot on luke, luke took major offense to it and went like all out.. thats when i first realized this guy is a dk!! he is the most arrogant person ive ever met in my life!! he not only comes off as an ahole, he really is such an ahole!! u wud think he is only kidding but hes not, thats who he is! so yea i hope like bisping, yoel tees off on his fkn skull!

ive told the story numerous time here already.. long story short, luke is very good friends with one of my best friends and at my friends bbq where i first met luke he went all out on an 10 yr old kid when they were messing around slap boxing. kid got lucky shot on luke, luke took major offense to it and went like all out.. thats when i first realized this guy is a dk!! he is the most arrogant person ive ever met in my life!! he not only comes off as an ahole, he really is such an ahole!! u wud think he is only kidding but hes not, thats who he is! so yea i hope like bisping, yoel tees off on his fkn skull!
Don’t know him personally, so i have no reason not to believe you, nor do i have any reason to believe you. In this video of him sparring the old guy, Luke seems like a regular competitive bloke though: , anyhow have you never sparred and been roughened up by one of the adult guys as a kid when sparring? I don’t know the ‘severity’ of the situation though

He had shit cardio with branch though

Not at all. Where did cardio become a factor for him?

He put a ridiculous pace in the Weidman fight leading into round 4. And was put up a crazy pace in the later rounds after a competitive couple of rounds while being on antibiotics which saps your energy.

Handled Jacare for 4 rounds throwing kicks and tornado kicks and defending takedowns and what not.

His cardio is solid.

Rockhold's brain is so fucked up that every time he travels back and forth between AKA and Hooft's, he completely forgets that he trained at the other one. That's why he can train with both Volkan and DC.

Rockhold's brain is so fucked up that every time he travels back and forth between AKA and Hooft's, he completely forgets that he trained at the other one. That's why he can train with both Volkan and DC.
One day you’ll make a funny joke and get lots of likes on here, but today is not that day. I’m sorry...

He eats clean punches to the face far more than any fighter should. Regardless of his chin, it's a major flaw.

The thing about him being chinny mostly comes from Bisping having a reputation of being pillow fisted. And obviously the Bisping haters refusing to believe he would be able to knock anyone out if they weren't chinny.

I'm a huge Bisping fan and that's the first time I've ever seen him KO anyone clean. I'd say if Bisping shuts your lights out in such a fashion your chin is definitely questionable. Branch also came very close to putting him away, if that was Whittaker unleashing that kind of assault Luke would've been a dead man.

Back