Robert Whittaker in serious condition due to missing diagnosis of staff in his stomach (per Dana)

IN his stomach???

Damn, that sucks.

I had staph on my leg and I was laid up for 5 days on serious antibiotics. Felt horrible. That shit is the worst.

Now this is one of those situations where the interim champ will be defending for good reason

Damn, I hope he makes a great recovery. Hopefully his knee will be almost 100% with the rest he will get. The MW division needs Whittaker!

Hopefully it doesn’t get Randleman bad...

53378_original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope he is fine. Weird how so many fighters ends-up with sickness, seems to happen much more than in the population in general.
Staph and skin infections are common with grapplers and weight cutting is horrendous for the body.

Staph is pretty rare in Australia. Not surprising it was misdiagnosed. Still a shit situation and I feel for my man bobby.

Fuck I hope he pulls through and recovers. One of classiest guys in the sport. And a fucking badass. I would fucking hate to see douche fuck Rockhold get the belt again.

Cant they just grab it and pull it out?

Eating away at his organs! Yikes!

GET WELL ROB!

Damn. What a shame. Hopefully he can make a full recovery.

Virtually a gastric bypass via infection. Ugghhh. Pull through this Robert.

Staph IN you stomach? That's possible?

TS it's spelled Staph. Don't want someone coming in with the expectation that he has the wrong hourly worker in his tummy.

didn't realize we were talking about a staph infection until you said that. because of the spelling and how quickly I glanced at it, read to me as: "Robert Whittaker in serious condition due to missing diagnosis of stomach by staff (per Dana)".assumed they were talking about some kind of medical staff, not staph of the stomach... fuck. best of luck to robert.

I'm willing to bet he gets stripped of his title before Conor and Dana will start bashing him for not taking care of himself if more problems ensue at MW.

Wow, that's horrible. Staph on your skin is bad enough, I can only imagine what it's like to have it in your internal organs. Speedy recovery champ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back