Robert Whittaker in serious condition due to missing diagnosis of staff in his stomach (per Dana)

a shame, Hopefully he can get to defend his title.

This is awful. Hope he recovers!

Glad he's getting treatment. I don't expect him back until late 2018 at the earliest at this point.

“He had staph infection in his stomach,” White said. “From what I understand it wasn’t treated properly and started to eat away at parts of his organs. He’s in serious condition, so it’s going to be a minute before he’s back, I think. Hopefully it turns around quick, but that stuff is life threatening if not treated the right way.”

Man this guy has had some bad luck. Hope he'll be okay..

Well it's up to rockhold or romero to hold the division.

I got my money on the cheater.

With enough prayers he should be fine.

Hope he is fine. Weird how so many fighters ends-up with sickness, seems to happen much more than in the population in general.

TS it's spelled Staph. Don't want someone coming in with the expectation that he has the wrong hourly worker in his tummy.

Hope he is fine. Weird how so many fighters ends-up with sickness, seems to happen much more than in the population in general.
When you push your body to the limit every day, things break!

Wishing Robert a speedy recovery, he will be in our prayers.

Blood Gods would be pissed if we lose such a fighter.
He should bleed in the ring, not on а hospital bed!

Still don't believe anything Dana says

Get well soon Rob, regardless

That's a damn shame. Hopefully he recovers.

Loved? He ain' dead yet homie.
in the octagon, bud. Fighting.
And he won't be doing that this year.

I was hoping he would clean out the top of MW division (only last challenge was Luke IMO). After what that division endured, he was a very good sight to see....

Back