Robert Whittaker Appreciation Thread

I don't know what I can and can't say. I got some thing called a fake yellow card for making my feelings known about Yoel and what he did to Bobby in their first fight.
Bobby Knuckles is one of my favorite fighters.... I'm not allowed to make my feelings known about fighters I dislike here though.

Im not letting this die yet. If Colby can get 1000 of pages for being a dick Whittaker can get a little love for being a good dude

I don't know what I can and can't say. I got some thing called a fake yellow card for making my feelings known about Yoel and what he did to Bobby in their first fight.
Bobby Knuckles is one of my favorite fighters.... I'm not allowed to make my feelings known about fighters I dislike here though.

Hard to bash Whittaker

you forgot

-killer instinct / finishing ability
-not afraid to throw against heavy hitters

guys so much fun to watch

Absolute savage. I thought he would struggle greatly at 185 but the m'fer just ran through everyone. P4p rankings are an absolute joke. Whittaker is top 5 p4p in the UFC right now imo.

tumblr_ohb0ykQIUa1r7vh24o1_500.gif

tumblr_ooha25DRPK1r7vh24o1_540.gif

giphy.gif

Knux is the first fighter in a while I’m a fan of.

I'm a fan too. Hugely. I'm Australian and it's nice to see an Aussie wearing the belt.

Just don't see the point of these threads.

I'm a fan too. Hugely. I'm Australian and it's nice to see an Aussie wearing the belt.

Just don't see the point of these threads.

If you want to know:

More online talk translates to online excitement which translates to real world excitement which translates to the person becoming a bigger name.

Unless we want our sport overrun by big talkers it’s cool to show honest appreciation for guys we take fighting seriously

In, Robert is a fucking machine. Expect him to be at the top for a while.

If you want to know:

More online talk translates to online excitement which translates to real world excitement which translates to the person becoming a bigger name.

Unless we want our sport overrun by big talkers it’s cool to show honest appreciation for guys we take fighting seriously
Yes, hoopla hoopla, rah rah rah.

War Bobby Knuckles or the Reaper!!

Cant wait to aee him fight again.

I love the way he sneaks a straight punch in immediately behind his teeps. He was lighting Yoel up with that combo in their first match.

Dude is legit. Let's hope he can stay off the injured list.

He is a great guy and an amazing fighter but I just wish Yoel would have beat his ass so he can finally would have hold a UFC belt and also a 3rd fight between both would have been nuts!

He is like Miocic and Holloway, I wish the 3 the best

He is a great guy and an amazing fighter but I just wish Yoel would have beat his ass so he can finally would have hold a UFC belt and also a 3rd fight between both would have been nuts!

He is like Miocic and Holloway, I wish the 3 the best

Yeahhh..

I want to like Romero but man I just can’t believe he’s natty.

Who else would fight Romero btw?

The man is literally a monster.

And Bobby Knuckles beat him. Twice.

Respect.

Back