Robbie vs Rory 2 only ranked #4

I’m a huge Conor fan but I don’t even get how his Diaz fights are #1 and #2.... I would say Conor Diaz 2 should be around top 5 but damn the ufc must really tryin to get Conor back lol

I’m a huge Conor fan but I don’t even get how his Diaz fights are #1 and #2.... I would say Conor Diaz 2 should be around top 5 but damn the ufc must really tryin to get Conor back lol

Has Griffin vs. Bonnar been on the list? If not it will obviously be #1

Shogun Hendo 1, Bigfoot Hunt 1, and Lawler MacDonald 2 were all legendary fights.

That said, Shogun Hendo 1 doesn't make sense. That was the slug fest of slug fests. It still amazes me how that went 5 rounds.

Nvm, Griffin Bonnar was 12.

I guess they might do Nate vs. McGregor II at #1. That would be so fucking stupid.

If it's Ronda-holm I'll laugh my ass off. It was awesome but it was a 1 sided beatdown

I’m ok with nate vs Conor at #2 I watched that fight at the mgm and I won $$ on that fight. Place went fuckin nuts

Wow, yep both Conor Mate fights at 1 and 2.

So fucking stupid.

I forgot how sloppy Conor fought in that first fight vs Diaz... he was just swinging for the fences and buncha flashy wasteful kicks

damn missed this. Saw the top 5. Gettin ready to watch my Vegas Golden Knights. Conor Diaz for #2 and #1? WTF!!!

Lmao! Ridiculous top 2!!!!
The 2nd McGregor Diaz fight could’ve made top 25ish....but, their 1st fight shouldn’t be listed in even the top 100.

Garbage.

Lmao! Ridiculous top 2!!!!
The 2nd McGregor Diaz fight could’ve made top 25ish....but, their 1st fight shouldn’t be listed in even the top 100.

Garbage.
The 2nd fight was legit top 5 for me but the first one shouldn’t be #2

The 2nd fight was legit top 5 for me but the first one shouldn’t be #2
I disagree and agree. The second fight nah, it was exciting, but shouldn't be top 5 or 10. The first, shouldn't be at #2. Shock value, possibly.

Back