Robbie vs Rory 2 only ranked #4

and Hendo vs. Shogun #3... man, i had those as the top 2 UFC fights ever. I wonder what they will have in the top 2 spots? I haven't watched any of the countdown except for seeing Edgar-Maynard 2 at #5. I'm kinda excited to see the top 2 fights now. I thought Rory/Lawler & Hendo/Rua were guaranteed the top 2 spots

The cameraman that's standing on the platform blocks me a lot...lol.

Yeah I know. Just not right. I guess Bonnar/Griffin will get it or Diaz/Conor 2.
damn man, I enjoy Bonnar/Griffin (although it gets pretty sloppy but still fun) and McGregor Diaz 2 was a hell of a fight live... but neither of those fights are better than Lawler/Rory (4th) or Shogun/Hendo (3rd) - or for that matter Edgar/Maynard 2 (5th). The only reason to rank Bonnar/Griffin in the top 2 is historical significance and the only reason for Conor/Nate 2 to be in the top 2 is for reasons we are all aware of.

Number 1 for me would be Hunt vs Bigfoot. Shogun vs Hendo at number 2. I’m a fan of Rory. So even though it was a great fight. Rory being on the wrong end after being so close to winning makes it a little less enjoyable for me personally. It’s right up there though.

I wouldn’t argue with those three in any order. They’re all worthy.

None of those is even close to my favorite fight ever. But it’s about the best fights. Not necessarily our favorite fights.

I cant think of 3 better fights.

By whom?

Edit: hope Hendo Shogun I was first
Such an epic fight. Also one of the first five round non title fights in UFC history.

Just put it on. Shogun - Hendo I which was awesome... Have most of the episodes on DVR. Expecting the Griffin - Bonnar TUF fight to be #1. Put UFC on the map to casuals worldwide.

holy fucking shit. McGregor Diaz 1 is #2... no credibility I'm blown away by this nonsense. Are we absolutely sure Conor doesn't have ownership in the UFC?

Just put it on. Shogun - Hendo I which was awesome... Have most of the episodes on DVR. Expecting the Griffin - Bonnar TUF fight to be #1. Put UFC on the map to casuals worldwide.
That's what I was expecting as well... even though I think Rory/Robbie and Shogun/Hendo were both better fights - I figured the historical significance would push Griffin/Bonnar over the top... but after McGregor/Diaz 1 being the 2nd greatest fight of all time who knows?

Eh

Conor vs. Nate 1 wouldnt even make my top 100. Not saying it sucks, but #2, seriously?

Imo Frankie vs. Maynard II should've been #1. Robbie vs. Condit and Rory both in the top five somewhere, along with Hunt vs. Bigfoot and Hughes vs. Trigg II.

Back