Robbie Lawler vs. Tyron Woodley Official For UFC 201 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm happy with the match up. I have a feeling Woodley might freeze up like he did against Rory. Either way, Lawler should win this.

That's the last person I'd want to see fight for the title.

Both Wonderboy and Condit deserve it more and Nick vs Lawler is the fight people want to see.

I like Woodley but Lawler been my guy for years. Met em way back in the day before he was a name and he was cool as fuck. Cheerin ever since lmao

I feel like robbie is gonna lose soon, as much as I hate to say that, but it ain't gonna against twood

Yes. I want to see Lawler vs a legit wrestler. (Hendricks grappled more than wrestled)

Lawler vs TWood is so much better for the division than Robbie vs Condit II

OK-i-guess-gif.gif

I don't necessarily hate the matchup per se but in no way is it my first or second choice.

Robbie should win easily and I hope to fucking god Carlos doesn't retire.

how bout any of cains rematches?
At least you can -somewhat- play the whole Mexico market angle with Cain.

With Woodley..you just have a fighter who hasn't fought in a year and a half, after an incredibly mediocre performance over a fighter that shouldn't have been cleared to fight. The same guy who has routinely frozen up in the biggest fights of his career.

What the fuck?? Why is Tyrone getting a shot? Barely gets by Gastelum now he's gonna fight Lawler? Rip Tyrone rip

hmmmm not that an interesting fight.

lawler dec or ko.

Imo, Woodley is the least deserving of a title shot currently. He has been avoiding fights left and right and waiting in the wings for a gifted title shot. Now here it is and Woodley jumps all over it. I hope lawler makes an example out of him for all of the blood, sweat and tears lawler shed to get where he is.

Ugh.

I'll happily watch it, and I think Lawler takes it, but I'd rather see Condit or Wonderboy.

The UFC matchmaking just seems so absurd sometimes. Yes, I know that Woodley was promised a title shot after Hendricks screwed him over, but come on, you shouldn't be able to sit out for well over a year and still get a title shot. Especially not when Wonderboy went out and actually finished Hendricks inside a round.

And then, in Condit you have a rematch that everyone actually wants, and yet, for some fucking reason, the UFC doesn't make the rematch this time.

I would've liked to have seen Lawler v Wonderboy, and a Condit v Woodley rematch for #1 contender, and a Hendricks v Rory fight.

I just don't get what the UFC is doing here. Wonderboy vs. Lawler couldn't have been a more obvious choice and this is seriously disappointing.

Does Joe Silva have dementia? I really wish I was asking as a joke, but the matchmaking is getting ridiculous and stupid.

I really have no idea what Tyron Woodley has done to warrant a shot in the first place.

Wonderboy should have gotten the shot imo but oh well. Robbie by (T)KO.

Back