Robbie Lawler vs. Tyron Woodley Official For UFC 201 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not really what i was hoping for but i guess its the ufc's choice.

Gonna need a strong main event to sell that. Nate/Conor?

Robbie all the way. Gonna be a good one.

This is like the MAYBE 4th best option they could have gone with.

Sucks for Condit, oh well...

I'm in the minority that likes this fight. I think Woodley's got a shot but I'm picking Lawler.

I wish it was Wonderboy. I think Robbie is able to stop enough takedowns and knock Woodley out. Woodley is a good fighter, but he's just not a special fighter, if that makes sense.

Meh. Woodley wins but Lawler gets a decision.

Makes sense. Can't keep dicking Woodley over and keeping him on the shelf. Lawler all the way.

cant stand tyron
hope lawler end this brutally

Don't see Woodley having anything for him. Robbie's pressure will break him.

Gonna need a strong main event to sell that. Nate/Conor?

can't go 4 posts without a thread reverting to Conor.

:rageface:

Robbie is one of my favorites but Woodley has the ability to make it as boring as he wants and he's very explosive. If his cardio is on point this is a tough task for Robbie. I'd love to see him win but I kind of think Woodley will be the next WW champ.

Should have been Condit, the decision still pisses me off.

But it's still a good fight, and even though I like Woodley, I think Robbie gets it.

I'll be the one guy to say Woodley by KO

Picking Robbie but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Woodley shows up in the best shape of his life and finds a way to win, be it by TKO, SUB or DEC. I feel like he (Woodley) has more ways to win. If it makes it out of the second round you know Lawler's cardio won't be a factor. Woodley, if I can recall has gassed before. Who knows. I think Lawler takes it but it's a closer fight than the poll might indicate.

I think I'm the only one who wants to see this. If it goes past the 3rd I'd say Robbie does what Marquart did. But Tyron is a heavy hitter with pretty solid wrestling so who knows. He may be able to pull it off

So Wonderboy kicks seven shades of shit out of Hendricks and has to fight Rory.
Woodley takes an analyst job and hasn't fought nevermind won a fight since January 2015 and he gets a title shot.

I swear to God the UFC is ran by complete and total idiots.

Back