ROAD FC 38 Bw Title fight Kim Soo-Chul versus Kim Min-Woo

I think the road fc boss paid for him to go do a surgery so he can grow hair again. Some shit like that.
lol quit playing bro. unless hes married to the boss daughter or some shit. your obviously yanking my balls right? Or did you actually hear that lol

He's only 25, he has at least a few years left before he has to

Only one I know is their PR person, Lee Li, who used to run MMA-In-Asia. I'm not sure what her contact info is anymore though. They have the general email, phone number, etc at the bottom of the front page of their site
http://roadfc.com/main/index.php
Thank you - I'll try that!

Big addition to the trials with former M-1 and BAMMA champ Mansour Barnaoui facing International trials group A alternate bout winner Won Bin Ki
C66XzsEVsAAIUlD.jpg

Watched some of Barnaoui's fights yesterday. Guy can crack!

lol quit playing bro. unless hes married to the boss daughter or some shit. your obviously yanking my balls right? Or did you actually hear that lol
I thought I replied back to u alrdy buti guessing not lol, but I heard the commentator say that on the event when kim fought against the Chinese Kazakhstan. Kim's coach is the road fc boss and I think they personally know each other

"Chris "Huggy Bear" Barnett makes his Road FC debut against Hyun-Man Myung
sm%2BROAD038%2Bcopy.jpg

Young Guns 33 portion is complete
C7edgnOVwAIRonY.jpg

Hyung Geun Park vs Dae Young Jang
Chinese Trials - Lianru Shang vs Khuukhenkhuu Amartuvshin (not sure what happened to the other 2 guys left in the trials)
Jae Nam Yoo vs Won Hee Jung (6-1-1 amateur record and 9-5 kickboxing record according to ROAD)
Kyung Pyo Kim vs Tae Ho Jin
Jong Chan Choi vs Kyung Yui Cho
Chan Sol Park vs Byung Ha Lim
Yoon Jin Lee vs Sung Bin Hong

Good to see Kyung Pyo Kim in there, I thought he should have gotten the nod over Dae Sung Kim in their fight and gotten a spot in one of the international trials. He beat former WW King of Pancrase Gota Yamashita earlier this month.

Wish Charles Bennett was in this tournament.....this tournament needs CHARLES F.E.L.O.N.Y BENNETT

[QUOTE="Asurah, post: 128434861, member: 446609]
Chinese Trials - Lianru Shang vs Khuukhenkhuu Amartuvshin (not sure what happened to the other 2 guys left in the trials)
[/QUOTE]

That's certainly a mystery. These two weren't even slated to face each other.

Hyung Seok Lee steps in as a replacement against Kyung Pyo Kim
sm%2BROAD38%2BLee%2Bvs%2BKim%2Bcopy.jpg

Lee was bounced from the International Trials last time out but is a definite step up from who Kim was originally scheduled to fight.

Also it sounds like Yoon Jun Lee is back to training, Soo Chul Kim mentioned him being a training partner for this fight.

Any word on what happened to the China trials final? One thing that's frustrating about Road FC is the lack of info about reasons for cancellation of fights. Maybe the language and lack of English language news sources is partially to blame.

I believe that does leave two bracket spots still open.

Not sure, haven't seen anything about it from any news outlets. I wonder if maybe THAAD issues are wreaking havoc on it.

Hope this one is a good stand up battle. I can see Barnett taking it to the ground, though. I think it says a lot about Myung's KO power that Cro Crop wanted nothing to do with him standing up.

Bronzoulis pulled out. Tom Santos (ROAD lists him as 8-3 so I'm thinking Tom probably isn't his real name and he has a split profile somewhere), who is coming off of an upset win over Yasuaki Kishimoto in HEAT's Lightweight tournament semifinals back in February, steps in against Yui Chul Nam
C9N3U38UMAAWrbg.jpg

Last edited:
Bronzoulis pulled out. Tom Santos (ROAD lists him as 8-3 so I'm thinking Tom probably isn't his real name and he has a split profile somewhere), who is coming off of an upset win over Yasuaki Kishimoto in HEAT's Lightweight tournament semifinals back in February, steps in against Yui Chul Nam
C9N3U38UMAAWrbg.jpg
<JerryWWF>

A champion will be crowned Saturday, live and streaming free on YouTube! 7am EST for the main card, 4am EST for the brave who want to watch the Young Gunz undercard.

Road FC 038 weight results:

Event: Xiaomi ROAD Fighting Championship 038

Date: Saturday, April 15, 2017

Place: Jangchung Arena, Seoul, South Korea

17:00 KST Live in Korea on MBC Sports Plus

17:00 KST Live internationally on ROAD FC YouTube

In China on CCTV

6th -61.5kg BANTAMWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

KIM SOO-CHUL 61.8kg (PASS)

KIM MIN-WOO 62kg (PASS)

5th OPENWEIGHT BOUT

MYUNG HYUN MAN 117.3kg

CHRIS BARNETT 135.7kg

4th -70kg LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT INT TRIALS

NAM YUI-CHUL 70.4kg (PASS)

TOM SANTOS 69.9kg (PASS)

3rd -70kg LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT INT TRIALS

BRUNO MIRANDA 70.8kg (FAIL 1st try, deduct 50% purse) Final: 70.8kg (over 300g, deduct 5 points for first round)

NANDIN-ERDENE 70.4kg (PASS)

2nd -70kg LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT INT TRIALS

MANSOUR BARNAOUI 69.7kg (PASS)

KI WON-BIN 70.2kg (PASS)

1st -84kg MIDDLEWEIGHT BOUT

KUWABARA KIYOSHI 86.2kg (FAIL 1st try, deduct 50% purse) Final: 86.2kg (over 1.7kg, deduct 10 points for each round)

KIM DAE-SUNG 84.6kg (FAIL 1st try, deduct 50% purse), Final 84.5kg PASS

XIAOMI ROAD FC YOUNG GUNS 33 Official Weigh-In Results

6th -61.5kg BANTAMWEIGHT BOUT

PARK HYUNG-GEUN 61.9kg (PASS)

JANG DAE-YOUNG 61.9kg (PASS)

5th -70kg LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT CHINA TRIALS

SHANG LIANRU 70kg (PASS)

KHUUKHENKHUU AMARTUVSHIN 70.3kg (PASS)

4th -57kg FLYWEIGHT BOUT

YOO JAE-NAM 57.8kg (FAIL 1st try, deduct 50% purse), Final: 57.4 PASS

JEONG WON-HEE 57.2kg (PASS)

3rd -70 LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT