ROAD FC 37 - Debut of WMMA League "XX"

Yuri Shim's striking looked very nice, So Hee Lim looked very solid all around. Both can definitely be big players for XX.

Fujino still has it and completely dominated Denisova.

Took Jung Eun Park a few minutes to turn it on. Na Young Park looked pretty solid considering she just turned 16 less than 2 weeks ago and took this fight on a week's notice

Nice debut for Na Young Park, even in a losing effort. She can take a hit!

The real main event next.

Huge size difference, Satoko weighed in way below the weight limit

Strong first round for Lee.

Shinashi just can't hang with the much larger opponents like she used to, it's really a shame that the 99lb/45kg division is pretty much dead these days

Shinashi made it close in the 2nd half of the fight but Ye Ji Lee should get the nod here, big win for her

Big turnaround from the first fight, where Lee spent most of it surviving while occasionally giving back. Shinashi came out in the third round on fire, though! I thought she might have had it with that collar choke/straight armbar.

Not sure why this is the main event, tbh, unless it's because Kang trains out of the Road FC gym Apgujeong.

Kang got dropped. The Muay Thai stance isn't working that well.

Really not sure what the strategy is for Kang here, after two rounds.

Dominant win for Raika

Good event overall, the Young Guns overshadowed the main card a bit entertainment wise though as I expected

Raika seemed surprised by the win, but honestly if she hadn't gotten the decision, I'd have been shocked.

don't sure in So Hee Lim' perspectives, it's not a big achievement to beat Date. Yuri Shim and Ye-Ji Lee pretty good

Back