ROAD FC 37 - Debut of WMMA League "XX"

Asurah

|⁰⊖⁰)
@Brown
Reaction score
ROAD%2BGirls%2Bday.jpg

ROAD-FC-037-XX-768x465.jpg

Satoko Shinashi vs Ye Ji Lee II was just announced.
ROAD37%2BLee%2Bvs%2BShinashi%2Bsm.jpg

Their first fight was competitive even though it was Lee's pro debut and she had just turned 16. It will be interesting to see how much she has improved in the last year and a half.

I guess there will still be men's fights on the card as they announced former Shooto Pacific Rim champ Yuta Nezu vs Ik Hwan Jang for the Young Guns 32 portion of the card. Both guys are strikers that use a wide variety of strikes so it should be a fun one.
C4qteDuUEAAAXZt.jpg

Main Card
Ye Ji Lee vs Satoko Shinashi
Emi Fujino vs Natalya Denisova
Jung Eun Park vs Na Young Park
Raika Emiko vs Jin Hee Kang
So Hee Lim vs Hana Date
Yuri Shim vs Shiho Harada
Yoon Ha Hong vs Xiangjie Wang

Young Guns 32
Yuta Nezu vs Ik Hwan Jang
Kai Asakura vs Heili Alateng
Seung Min Shin vs Junkai Yang
Mikuru Asakura vs Doo Seok Oh
Deyu Wang vs Tae Kyun Kim
Ho Young Yoon vs Gi Won Ko
In Yong Choi vs Dong Hwan Lim

Stream

Last edited:
Hae in Kim 0-0-1 vs yuri shim 0-0

So hee lim 0-1 vs Hana date 2-3

Jin hee kang 0-2 vs raika emiko 3-4

Saw reports of those a week or 2 ago but was waiting for a more reliable source, ROAD confirmed them earlier today

Former WIBA, IFBA, and OBPF boxing champ Raika Emiko vs "The Female A Sol Kwon" Jin Hee Kang
C419Mn3VYAMdhsJ.jpg

Runner up at the 2015 Asian Junior Wushu Championships, So Hee Lim vs Hana Date
C419M81VYAAyFwb.jpg

Multiple time Korean All-Schools champ in Taekwondo, Hae In Kim vs Korean national Muay Thai champ and multiple time national Sanda champ Yuri Shim
C419NVjVYAE0YJx.jpg

Three more fights to complete the XX event

It almost looks like girlband

Wish Jung Eun Park had gotten someone a little better but at least she will get to even her record out, definitely the easiest opponent of her career so far

Big signings, both Asakura bros will be fighting on the Young Guns 32 portion
20170222%2B%25EC%2595%2584%25EC%2582%25AC%25EC%25BF%25A0%25EB%259D%25BC%2B%25ED%2598%2595%25EC%25A0%259C%2B-%2B%25EC%259B%258C%25ED%2584%25B0%25EB%25A7%2588%25ED%2581%25AC.jpg

WATCH OUT, HERE COMES TROUBLE

Fighters from the Outsider coming to Road? Bring on the MMA hipsters!

Full Young Guns lineup announced

Young Guns 32 Preliminary Card

#8 Bantamweight Match

Nezu Yuta vs Jang Ik-Hwan

#7 Flyweight Match

Alatengheili vs Asakura Kai

#6 Middleweight Match

Jeon Young-Jun vs TBA

#5 Featherweight Match

Shin Seung-Min vs Yang Junkai

#4 Featherweight Match

Oh Du-Seok vs Asakura Mikuru

#3 Flyweight Bout

Wang Deyu vs Kim Tae-Gyun

#2 Flyweight Match

Yun Ho-Young vs Go Gi-Won

#1 Middleweight Match

Choi In-Yong vs Lim Dong-Hwan

I'm actually more interested in the Young Guns card than I am with the main card. Nezu vs Jang is a great fight and Kai vs Alateng should be for a title shot.

Thanks for making me feel like a filthy casual, haha.

Thanks for making me feel like a filthy casual, haha.
not to get too off topic with Outsider talk, but if you get the opportunity to check out some Outsider shows i highly recommend it. when i was following it, it was easily one of the best mma organizations around. extremely fun, great characters, and surprisingly fantastic production (no commentary, plenty of good pre-fight videos of the fighters).

not to get too off topic with Outsider talk, but if you get the opportunity to check out some Outsider shows i highly recommend it. when i was following it, it was easily one of the best mma organizations around. extremely fun, great characters, and surprisingly fantastic production (no commentary, plenty of good pre-fight videos of the fighters).

Are there videos on YT?

Are there videos on YT?
there are probably a few individual fights, but watching a full event is a much better experience. there are some full events uploaded on youku which is also where all of former sherdog member Jill's highlights of Outsider fighters have been uploaded.

looking forward to seeing nezu back in ROAD for sure.

Back