Rizin's new poster for the upcoming event is simply artistic.

pridegp2006a.jpg

It's a nice concept but in my opinion is too polluted. A few cherry blossom less maybe just petals instead. I would have used the poster above as an inspiration.

Swimming sperm ?

200.gif

What a metaphor with such an ambiguity. This is the definition of "ART"

It is beautiful and artistic, but not very good from a marketing perspective. You want the product and how to get it front and center and with minimal distractions. A poster like that thrills the artistically inclined and JMMA snobs but is not optimal for selling an event.

It is beautiful and artistic, but not very good from a marketing perspective. You want the product and how to get it front and center and with minimal distractions. A poster like that thrills the artistically inclined and JMMA snobs but is not optimal for selling an event.
tenor.gif

I wouldn't even call it beautiful. It's inane. I look at it, and I'm reminded of a cheap blouse on an older woman.

Actually, it looks like something Ed Hardy would design if he was a young, sensitive Japanese girl.

Makes sense, Rena is a beautiful little cherry blossom after all
Last fight was an over all disappointment. Nice triangle kick finish but I had her losing the fight until she finally started to unload on the strikes and go for unneeded TD's. Do not no anything on her new opponent other than her record is good but let's see how Rena does.

Last edited:
I'm not someone who really cares about posters but honestly this poster isnt all that good.

Most UFC posters suck, thats true but there is nothing special about this one. Meh.

Japanese MMA posters are so fucking awesome.

Sorry brah but i like it a lot. in fact every Pride FC poster were amazing in comparison with the UFC's.

a little reminder:

Pride_Bushido_5_event_poster.jpg

and the best:

Pride-GP-mma-663435_1024_768-1-1.jpg

If I didn't already know Rizin is,mand already know some of the fighters, I'd have no idea what they're trying to sell me. That's bad marketing.

Far better than the stale UFC posters with a giant size image of random welterweight in 250 px and GSP overshadowing them in 1,200 px.

Cherry blossoms (Sakura) are A HUGE deal in Japan. Now is the time for them to blossom.

graphics look great. Its just there are too many tomato cans in it.

Back