Rizin's new poster for the upcoming event is simply artistic.

I'm interested in these fights.
- Tatsuya Kawajiri vs. Anthony Birchak
- Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Yuki Motoya
- Satoshi Ishii vs. Heath Herring
- Daron Cruickshank vs. Yusuke Yachi

Anything interesting about these?
- Amir Aliakbari vs. Gerônimo Dos Santos
- Rena Kubota vs. Dóra Perjés
- Tenshin Nasukawa vs. Francesco Ghigliotti
- Reina Miura vs. Alpha Female
- Saori Ishioka vs. Bestare Kicaj
- Kanna Asakura vs. Aleksandra Toncheva
- Kizaemon Saiga vs. Seiichiro Ito

RENA is one of RIZIN's top draws so far and is a very experienced kickboxer.

Tenshin is very young and a very good kickboxer.

Saiga is an exciting kickboxer with a ton of experience who transitioned to MMA a couple of years ago and Ito is a excellent young grappler.

RENA is one of RIZIN's top draws so far and is a very experienced kickboxer.

Tenshin is very young and a very good kickboxer.

Saiga is an exciting kickboxer with a ton of experience who transitioned to MMA a couple of years ago and Ito is a excellent young grappler.
Thanks. Why did they pick Aliakbari vs. Dos Santos to be the co-main?

I'm interested in these fights.
- Tatsuya Kawajiri vs. Anthony Birchak
- Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Yuki Motoya
- Satoshi Ishii vs. Heath Herring
- Daron Cruickshank vs. Yusuke Yachi

- Aliakbari is a world champ wrestler and likely still roided out of his mind, the latter probably applies to GDS as well. Aliakbari was a finalist in their Openweight GP last year, lost to Cro Cop in the finals.
- RENA punches face in, finishes people with body kicks, throws up flying armbars, and can hit a nice suplex
- Tenshin is this era's Japanese kickboxing prodigy, has only fought low level guys so far in MMA but went 2-0 in a single weekend in his debut NYE.
- King Reina just beat Shayna Baszler recently, sambo background and can crack. Jazzy Alpha Female is one of the few women in MMA comparable to Gabi's size, pro wrestler.
- Ishioka is a long time vet, has fought a who's who of Japanese WMMA
- Asakura is one of Megumi Fujii's projects, Megumi scouted her and was her matchmaker early on, only 19 years old. Toncheva is an IMMAF champ which is a large international amateur tournament, 8-0 as an ammy.
- Kizaemon is the true karate hottie of MMA and likes to throw a lot of flashy kicks, used to be a star in K-1 before crossing over to MMA. Ito is a protege of Shu Katsumura and Hideo Tokoro (he models his style around Tokoro), current ZST Flyweight champ, very slick grappler.

- Aliakbari is a world champ wrestler and likely still roided out of his mind, the latter probably applies to GDS as well. Aliakbari was a finalist in their Openweight GP last year, lost to Cro Cop in the finals.
- RENA punches face in, finishes people with body kicks, throws up flying armbars, and can hit a nice suplex
- Tenshin is this era's Japanese kickboxing prodigy, has only fought low level guys so far in MMA but went 2-0 in a single weekend in his debut NYE.
- King Reina just beat Shayna Baszler recently, sambo background and can crack. Jazzy Alpha Female is one of the few women in MMA comparable to Gabi's size, pro wrestler.
- Ishioka is a long time vet, has fought a who's who of Japanese WMMA
- Asakura is one of Megumi Fujii's projects, Megumi scouted her and was her matchmaker early on, only 19 years old. Toncheva is an IMMAF champ which is a large international amateur tournament, 8-0 as an ammy.
- Kizaemon is the true karate hottie of MMA and likes to throw a lot of flashy kicks, used to be a star in K-1 before crossing over to MMA. Ito is a protege of Shu Katsumura and Hideo Tokoro (he models his style around Tokoro), current ZST Flyweight champ, very slick grappler.

Thank you.

If I order the event (and I'm leaning towards it) I'll keep this and Edwin's information beside me while watching.

{<jordan}

Just look at those fighters hiding in colorful flowers.

UFC better learn from this if they wants to be as successful as Rizin.

Kawajiri looks like an old sex offender eyeing all those young fighters at the park.

Pretty generic as far as JMMA goes

They can't all be that sperm PRIDE poster

<DisgustingHHH>
I don't care what those flowers represent. I just think it's silly to put thing in the poster without considering the overall design just because it represents something good.

You should go bury yourself into meaningful and symbolic cocks if its so important.
Keep being nobody and standing for nothing. Its ok.

Keep being nobody and standing for nothing. Its ok.

I stand for many things, I'm just not dumb enough to throw it around all over the place when I shouldn't.

You are obviously very dumb so you'd probably do exactly the opposite.

Back