Rizin should sign ken shamrock

usfbrah

Chronic gambler
@Brown
Reaction score
They could make some cool match ups if they signed shamrock. Shamrock vs cro cop or hell, even fedor would be crazy. I'd buy a ppv for shamrock vs fedor.

Too easy. Give Shammy a challenge. How about Ken vs. JDS and Overeem at the same time?

Ban

No disrespect to you or Shamrock, but the guy should be retired 15 to 20 years ago.

Ken vs Minowaman is more a legit fight but I agree, Japan is where he belongs with the wrestling theatric and freakshows. Crocop vs Shammy would be hard to watch for all it lasted, the left leg cemetery might come true if it happened.

Nah, Shammy ain't coming in for cheap.

If they want to spend money on a name foreigner, bring in my main man TEDDY.

God no. I'm a Shamrock fan but he should not be fighting anyone. I really don't want to watch Ken take one more punch to the dome. Not one.

Ken Shamrock shouldn't be anywhere near a ring or cage, let alone one of a major MMA org.

Ken vs Minowaman is more a legit fight but I agree, Japan is where he belongs with the wrestling theatric and freakshows. Crocop vs Shammy would be hard to watch for all it lasted, the left leg cemetery might come true if it happened.
They could always give some no named Asian guy. I'd just love to see shamrock compete on a stage like rizin.

Think after the Gracie fight a couple of old vets wanted a chance to right him again, Frye rematch maybe? Or if they want a Japanese name go with Saku. I'd rather see him fight some other well past it legend than some random no name, wouldn't even bother watching him fight a nobody

They could always give some no named Asian guy. I'd just love to see shamrock compete on a stage like rizin.
hi

Fujita is a realistic option. There's a good angle to work with. The fight would make money. Ken could go back on horsemeat and we might see a good one. TK is another one, Sakuraba.

Don Frye the question being can he even get into 50+ fighting shape.

I am not ashamed to admit that I am a BIG Ken Shamrock fan; that being said, I think Ken has a wealth of knowledge and would be a tremendous use as an analyst or pre-fight personality.

They could make some cool match ups if they signed shamrock. Shamrock vs cro cop or hell, even fedor would be crazy. I'd buy a ppv for shamrock vs fedor.

They should sign Ken Shamrock and Gina Carano and make them fight each other in a male vs female fight. Sad thing is I have no idea who would win.

The only context in which I would want to see Ken Shamrock again is either a balanced freakshow fight or a freakshow grappling match. Shamrock vs a sumo in a grappling match would be a lot of fun I think.

I am not ashamed to admit that I am a BIG Ken Shamrock fan; that being said, I think Ken has a wealth of knowledge and would be a tremendous use as an analyst or pre-fight personality.
Now I love that idea. Idk why he doesn't ever try his hand at that. He's pretty charismatic in interviews.

No thanks. Ken couldn't even win a decision vs. Kimbo, and Ken has far more MMA experience and submission skills.

Fujita is a realistic option. There's a good angle to work with. The fight would make money. Ken could go back on horsemeat and we might see a good one. TK is another one, Sakuraba.
Fujita retired from combat sports last night after the loss to Baruto.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back