Rizin should sign ken shamrock

the last few times Ken stepped in the cage he embarassed himself.. and possibly the sport.

Rizin should sign
Hong Man Choi
Satoshi Ishii
Marius Pudzianowski
Mark Hunt(Looks like he dont want to fight in UFC)
Joachim Hansen
Marius Zaromski
Tatsuya Kawajiri(he got 1 fight left on his contract in UFC)
Xande Ribeiro(7x world jiujitsu champ and former sengoku fighter 2 wins via KO)
Thiago Silva
Sergei Kharitonov
Alexander Emelianenko and
Valentine Overeem rather than ken shamrock. No offense to him

At some point I wish these orgs would just let these guys go.

I'm sorry at this stage of MMA history we shouldn't have legends like Ken fighting in any org with any run. It's just sad for all. Even though fans may tune in, its still sad.

Last edited:
At some point I wish these orgs would just let these go.

I'm sorry at this stage of MMA history we shouldn't have legends like Ken fighting on any org with any run. It's just sad for all. Even though fans may tune it, its still sad.

I agree with you in regards to Ken Shamrock, Fujita, Saku.

If legends would like to fight. I would like to see them fight with each other instead of young up and comers.

I don't want to see Ken or Saku fight anymore.

Poor ken needs a guy from the carny circuit. Prob that Dan Wheatley guy that Travis fulton KO'd 5 times in a row each time in the first round. At this point ken may be able to eek out a very close decision if the stars allign for him

Poor ken needs a guy from the carny circuit. Prob that Dan Wheatley guy that Travis fulton KO'd 5 times in a row each time in the first round. At this point ken may be able to eek out a very close decision if the stars allign for him
Ken is still in great shape. I'd like to see him fight baroni

Back