Rizin FF 13 September 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurobe vs Hamasaki is a champ vs (former) champ fight, I like it

Also Tenshin vs Horiguchi isnt confirmed, what we do know is that the first round of the kickboxing tournament will take place and both Tenshin and Horiguchi will be fighting in it

Looks weak
Dumbass

Let’s hope we get some announcements tonight

Let’s hope we get some announcements tonight

Hey MMALOPEZ. How's it going? Yeah, I hope we learn more about this card tonight. They should announce some more fights.

Hey MMALOPEZ. How's it going? Yeah, I hope we learn more about this card tonight. They should announce some more fights.
Everything ok brother....talk to you in a bit on the Rizin pbp"....yes'm we need some info

So we learned there will be a kickboxing GP and we know some of the potential fighters based on their wins tonight. This was already pretty much known. It sounds like it might be an openweight GP possibly. That was new news if true. We also learned that Wand wants to fight on NYE in Japan. Plus, possibly Cro Cop on NYE in Japan and the finals of the kickboxing GP.

Would be cool if they could fit an MMA GP in there as well.

One fight I'd like to see at 145 lbs is Gustavo vs. Kron Gracie if they can pull that one off for either show.

Gomi mentioned on the Japanese broadcast that he's interested in fighting Gustavo to "avenge" Yachi.

Holy crap!!! Rip Gomi

It's not like the fight is official yet, after Gustavo's win Gomi said something like "Well it looks like I'll have to fight my unfortunate/unlucky younger brother's enemy now". I could see them making the fight as both of them have very fan friendly styles, and agree that I definitely wouldnt favor Gomi in that one.

It's not like the fight is official yet, after Gustavo's win Gomi said something like "Well it looks like I'll have to fight my unfortunate/unlucky younger brother's enemy now". I could see them making the fight as both of them have very fan friendly styles, and agree that I definitely wouldnt favor Gomi in that one.

Imo they have a new star in their hands in Killer. Young from chute boxe, fan friendly style. Let him go to 145 and bring Bruno carvalho (his teammate) to the 155 division. Having said that even undersized, this kid will ko Gomi in the first round

Please edit the post so people don't think Horiguchii vs Tenshin is happening.
Yes Horiguchi isn't even confirmed for the kickboxing tournament yet. I think he'll join, but it also felt like the commentators suddenly switched gears at one point, and started selling him for future MMA fights instead. I'm talking when they called Motoya/Sone the "Horiguchi sweepstakes" and then tried to sell Gustavo as a possible opponent.

Yes Horiguchi isn't even confirmed for the kickboxing tournament yet. I think he'll join, but it also felt like the commentators suddenly switched gears at one point, and started selling him for future MMA fights instead. I'm talking when they called Motoya/Sone the "Horiguchi sweepstakes" and then tried to sell Gustavo as a possible opponent.
I don't think the commentators get a lot of inside information. Rizin flies them in and flies them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back