Rizin FF 13 September 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell nah Mach old fat and bald now

let him get pAST SAMURAI HUNT FIRST

Put him on the Mikuru Pride legend tour list. Openweight matchup.

Or Mach vs. Mongolian beef boy.

Just contacted Roque on Messenger and he is down for the fight and he wasn’t aware he was being called out by the legend...

I’ll watch

Mach looks like every dad that takes peewee football way too seriously

Just contacted Roque on Messenger and he is down for the fight and he wasn’t aware he was being called out by the legend...

I’ll watch

LOL nice, sherdog booking their own NYE events now. Next we should tell Kape that Topnoi or Mikuru Asakura insulted his mother during his post fight interview.

Mach calling out a HW... Lol. That's ballsy at any point in time, but especially now that he's 42 and has had one fight in five years. And looks like he's been training for eating competitions.

LOL nice, sherdog booking their own NYE events now. Next we should tell Kape that Topnoi or Mikuru Asakura insulted his mother during his post fight interview.
Lol

Former Sumo Wrestler Osunaarashi Kintaro (0-0) Rumored To Make MMA Debut At RIZIN 13 Against Bob Sapp (11-20)

Kintaro (0-0) will make his MMA debut September 30th at RIZIN 13, his opponent is rumored to be long time MMA veteran Bob Sapp.

Sapp (11-20) is currently riding an 11 fight losing streak that dates back to 2011 with the most recent being a first round TKO loss to Aorigele at ROAD FC 32 back in July of 2016. All 11 of his wins come by way of stoppage, 8 KO/TKO's and 3 Submissions.

RIZIN 13 is set to take place September 30th at the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan.

Current Fight Card:
Ayaka Hamasaki (15-2) vs. Mina Kurobe (12-3)
Osunaarashi Kintaro (0-0) vs. Bob Sapp (11-20)

According to mma 24/7 Facebook page.

How truthful ? Who knows?

I’ll watch

Awesome that you messaged the guy about it, and its cool that he responded to you. I read a Reddit AMA on Rizin once with Sakakibara and a common reply was 'That's a good idea I'll try and do it.' Awesome.

Bob Sapp is one half of the most watched match in JMMA. I know he's shot but just the spectacle of him against another famous sumo is awesome. If they made the Horiguchi v Tenshin fight in the first round of the kickboxing tournament, Sept 30 could end up being one of their biggest cards.

Yeah it sounds like they can't afford to wait anymore, and that ratings must be generated ASAP. Hopefully us fans will profit.
The stuff they should have been doing earlier, they need to concentrate more on grabbing ready made stars.

Awesome that you messaged the guy about it, and its cool that he responded to you. I read a Reddit AMA on Rizin once with Sakakibara and a common reply was 'That's a good idea I'll try and do it.' Awesome.
Their matchmaker Shingo is a cool and will reply to tweets about matchmaking

it's becoming harder and harder to take rizin seriously

Sapp is back haha
what a crazy world it is! Last time he fought on a Rizin card he actually tried.

Hope we get:

Kanna vs Miyuu
Kai vs Topnoi
Cruickshank vs Killer Gustavo

There seems to be some (intentional on Evolve's part) confusion about this: Evolve are one of his sponsors and he spends part of his training camps there, but he is not a member of their team. He'll be fighting for RISE and RIZIN as before.

Re. the press conference, it's going to be a big one, so far the following fighters were confirmed to attend:

Horiguchi
Tenshin
Hamasaki
Kurobe
Yusaku Nakamura
Daiki Naito
The dude who won the ROAD TO RIZIN KICK tournament
"and others"

There seems to be some (intentional on Evolve's part) confusion about this: Evolve are one of his sponsors and he spends part of his training camps there, but he is not a member of their team. He'll be fighting for RISE and RIZIN as before.

Re. the press conference, it's going to be a big one, so far the following fighters were confirmed to attend:

Horiguchi
Tenshin
Hamasaki
Kurobe
Yusaku Nakamura
Daiki Naito
The dude who won the ROAD TO RIZIN KICK tournament
"and others"
Josh Barnett coaches/corners Victor Henry/Alyssa Garcia and they are both fighting at DEEP 85 this weekend. The event is in Tokyo and this Rizin presser is at the Tokyo Westin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back