Rip prodigy of mobb deep

2016 is having a strong comeback
hmies.gif

This is sad he was having a resurgence too!, only 42 I thought he was 50 something he started rapping at a young age so no wonder he is so young.

Man, he had sickle cell and had to be taken to the hospital, Im wondering if he got pneumonia or something? that happens a lot when the immune system is compromised and people die from that.

One thing I know about hospitals is a lot of people get sick with the flu or colds in there while they are recovering from surgery or something else, its a hot bed of diseases since a lot of sick people are there the germs are bound to travel especially from nurse to nurse going from room to room

This is sad he was having a resurgence too!, only 42 I thought he was 50 something he started rapping at a young age so no wonder he is so young.

Man, he had sickle cell and had to be taken to the hospital, Im wondering if he got pneumonia or something? that happens a lot when the immune system is compromised and people die from that.

One thing I know about hospitals is a lot of people get sick with the flu or colds in there while they are recovering from surgery or something else, its a hot bed of diseases since a lot of sick people are there the germs are bound to travel especially from nurse to nurse going from room to room

Oh yeah, Mobb Deep: you wanna fuck with us?
You little young-ass motherfuckers
Don't one of you n****s got sickle-cell or something?
You're fucking with me, n****
You fuck around and catch a seizure or a heart attack
You better back the fuck up

RIP P, condolences to Havoc.

What a loss, damn it all.

Fuck sake. RIP.

Aaahhhh what the fuck!!!!

Fuck man. This sucks. RIP.

200.gif

Damn....One of my favorite rappers all throughout HS, and still to this day. Buddy of mine produced a few tracks for him, said he was a chill guy in person. RIP.

Gonna have to bump nothing but Mobb during my workout now.

Oh yeah, Mobb Deep: you wanna fuck with us?
You little young-ass motherfuckers
Don't one of you n****s got sickle-cell or something?
You're fucking with me, n****
You fuck around and catch a seizure or a heart attack
You better back the fuck up

Musta been drunk when you wrote that shit...

RIP. Damn that sux.

RIP <{monica}>

Back