RIP Mr. Lahey.

I'm still in shock over this

I've been a fan of this show FOREVER cause they have literally been making episodes forever

Still can't believe it

I don't think I've ever had a celebrity death hit me this hard.

I'm still in shock over this

I've been a fan of this show FOREVER cause they have literally been making episodes forever

Still can't believe it

I don't think I've ever had a celebrity death hit me this hard.
RPHY2D0.png

posted this in the OT

I think I read an interview with either Ricky or Julian years ago and they said Mr. Lahey doesn't even drink in real life. He was just that good of an actor. Could be mistaken though. Either way, RIP. He gave me many laughs with his acting skills.

You guys should check out his Get A Hobby video: how to work with rock and cement. It’s actually a really calming video, you can tell he was a kind and thoughtful person.

You guys should check out his Get A Hobby video: how to work with rock and cement. It’s actually a really calming video, you can tell he was a kind and thoughtful person.

Yea I saw this video about artist Jim Cleveland and his good friend is John Dunsworth. It has some great stuff with John (Mr. Lahey).

Yea I saw this video about artist Jim Cleveland and his good friend is John Dunsworth. It has some great stuff with John (Mr. Lahey).

This is incredibly fascinating to me. A lifestyle that I would love the opportunity to attempt at least for a year.. my backpacking experience would finally come in handy lol.

Back