RIP Mr. Lahey.

I don't think they could. Their main antagonist would be down to Randy and Randy can't hold it without Lahey to play off of.

Agreed. None of them come close to Lahey. Cyrus and Bubbles aren't on the best of terms the last I heard so I don't think he'd be back either. It's just time to wrap it up. Although it sucks that there won't be a proper send-off.

Agreed. None of them come close to Lahey. Cyrus and Bubbles aren't on the best of terms the last I heard so I don't think he'd be back either. It's just time to wrap it up. Although it sucks that there won't be a proper send-off.
What happened between Cyrus and Bubbles?

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Ohhh fuck that. I'm getting fucking wasted tomorrow after work for this shitcanerie

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only pray wherever he is, they gave him the key to shitty city.

What happened between Cyrus and Bubbles?

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Bubbles said they were trying to get Cyrus involved in more Swearnet stuff but he "fucked them over". Cyrus said it was because they didn't involve him in season 10 of TPB, Bubbles said the story didn't warrant an appearance from him. I saw that exchange on Twitter. They wished each other good luck at the end but definitely sounded like there were no plans of Cyrus ever coming back.

One of the greatest villains ever.

Rip

Was he really the villain? All the guy wanted is for Sunnyvale to be a nice place to live. The boys used him and fucked him over time and time again

Lmao holy fuck the early seasons were comedy gold

I got some home made fuck offs right here

Give me a smoke hairdo

Bubbles said they were trying to get Cyrus involved in more Swearnet stuff but he "fucked them over". Cyrus said it was because they didn't involve him in season 10 of TPB, Bubbles said the story didn't warrant an appearance from him. I saw that exchange on Twitter. They wished each other good luck at the end but definitely sounded like there were no plans of Cyrus ever coming back.
Ahh, that's too bad. :(
Thanks.

This really sucks.

I think they should just end TPB now. Won't be the same without him. It's just as impactful as Ricky, Bubs, or Julian passing.
It’s already not the same. They should honor Lahey/the liquor’s memory by bringing in the matador to end its suffering.

Btw fuck autocorrect for wanting to to change “its to it’s”. Who programmed this shit? The people you use “_____ and I” as the object of their sentence?

Lmao holy fuck the early seasons were comedy gold

I got some home made fuck offs right here

Give me a smoke hairdo
"Son, have you ever read the Bible?"
"Maybe I have and maybe I haven't. What's it to you?"
"Son.. can you read?"
"That depends... can you go fuck yourself?"

Ricky : Dad can I borrow 30 bucks

Ray : are you crazy, I don't have that kind of money

Back