RIP Chris Cornell (death ruled suicide by hanging)

Not gonna lie, I had never heard of him.

But holy shit his voice is crazy good, gonna listen to a bunch his shit tomorrow at work.
You had never heard of Chris?
Soundgarden was huge in the 90s.
The song Like a Stone was played a whole lot, with Audioslave

Fuuccck no 52 is way too young
I loved him so much, one of my alltime favourites.
RIP

You had never heard of Chris?
Soundgarden was huge in the 90s.
The song Like a Stone was played a whole lot, with Audioslave
I was born in 91, grew up with Nsync and it's briBrittney spears

on the upside, he always seemed to enjoy his life.

hope he didnt suffer

I wonder if he had a heart attack but sting. HE hadn't performed earlier tonight.

I also wonder if drugs came into play. He overdosed or something. I don't know. So strange, I was s listening to his work just a couple days back.

I'm going to go to bed and hope this is one of those fucked up hoaxes when I wake up.

I can't fucking believe this. I was just listening to Soundgarden and "Heavy Is The Head" just a while ago.

RIP Chris Cornell...

Bad, bad news. Shit this sucks!!!!!!

I am a fan of him. I might have liked his solo stuff more than his Soundgarden stuff.

52 is way too young.

So dies one of the greatest voices of my generation.

"Black Hole Sun" was one of the most influential songs on my listening life. I was all rap, pop, and R&B before that song. It converted me to alternative rock.

No doubt. Such a distinct, powerful vocalist. The world was better because he was in it.

So dies one of the greatest voices of my generation.

"Black Hole Sun" was one of the most influential songs on my listening life. I was all rap, pop, and R&B before that song. It converted me to alternative rock.

Terrible news. I was just listening to a few songs from the first Audioslave album a few days ago.

Back