RIP Chris Cornell (death ruled suicide by hanging)

Early Soundgarden still rips. They lost me on Down is the Upside or whatever. I missed those riffs.

This breaks my heart. Chris Cornell is one of my favorite musicians ever. I actually have tickets to see Soundgarden on the 25th.
Had the honor of seeing him perform a live acoustic show last year. I'll probably never forget.

Damn it, Eddie vedder is the last one of the biggest grunge band singers left, isnt he?

This made me sad for reals

Damn it, Eddie vedder is the last one of the biggest grunge band singers left, isnt he?

This made me sad for reals

I think so. There's still some big 90's singers alive though. Maynard, Reznor, Zach de la Rocha.

Damn, that's young. Not for a rocker I guess, but still, unexpected.

He leaves us with such an amazing catalog. Soundgarden, Audioslave, Temple of the Dog, his solo albums.

FUCK YOU DEATH!!! RIP Chris...Room a Thousand Years Wide was may favorite. Lane had the most haunting voice...but there is no doubt Chris was the best singer to come out of the Seattle scene.

Fuck this sucks. I was just talking to my buddy about how soundgarden and audioslave are bucket list groups for me.

RIP.

Fuck, I don't even know what to say. This is a shocker. I've been a huge Cornell fan for a very long time. Audioslave and Soundgarden are my two favorite bands.

RIP

Damn, I'm at the age where guys I really liked in my teens are dying off now.
I was just thinking that. Crazy how Scott Weiland and Cornell die within a very short time of each other.

I was just thinking that. Crazy how Scott Weiland and Cornell die within a very short time of each other.
Weiland could have died well before he did...he was a hot mess...CC was not into the same junk...truly a sad day and he was a fantastic artist...I saw Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Blues Traveler, Booker T & the MG's and Neil Young back in the 90's...fuck time sure flies...

That's a big fucking Bummer right there....

Very Distinctive Artist.

tumblr_m1kl3kifnM1qgi59so1_500.gif

Soundgarden was one of the first bands I really got into.. I don't know how many times I've listended to Badmotorfinger, Superunknown, or Down on the Upside.

Damn.

Back