• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RIP Bubba McDaniel

I loved the look on his face when the fight was announced. It was like a silent 'Let me bang, bro' moment was going through his head.

No matter what happens with Hart he has my respect always. The guy is not intimidated by anything.

I can say without reservation that Colling Hart is, by a long shot, the most intimidating guy on the show this season. Maybe ever. Something about his demeanor and the way he carries himself just makes him scary as hell. He comes across as a predator and someone who is just waiting for an excuse to beat your ass.

There's one guy every season that seems to think he's WAY better than he is, Bubba is that guy this season.

But i wouldn't be surprised if Josh is the one "who had a nervous breakdown when he knew he would fight Hall" after being matched with him in the semi.

Here is my prediction:

1) Uriah destroys Bubba in spectacular fashion (cover your eyes bad)

2) Josh wins and then has the nervous breakdown because he has to fight Uriah (although he will blame it on missing his family or something like that)

I can say without reservation that Colling Hart is, by a long shot, the most intimidating guy on the show this season. Maybe ever. Something about his demeanor and the way he carries himself just makes him scary as hell. He comes across as a predator and someone who is just waiting for an excuse to beat your ass.

Just no...

He has a teeny mouth and talks funny

Uriah is the most intimidating by far

Don't tell Hart I said he talks funny though :icon_chee

I reckon I'll have me some mustard n biscuitts.. Mm hmm...

I forget bubba's fight to get into the house, but for the relative hype behind him, he's fought like shit on the show. I like him, but I think urijah definitely beats him.

Here is my prediction:

1) Uriah destroys Bubba in spectacular fashion (cover your eyes bad)

2) Josh wins and then has the nervous breakdown because he has to fight Uriah (although he will blame it on missing his family or something like that)

I would pay good money to see josh get ktfo, he's a good fighter but i just want to see his little bubble of arrogance pop.

Sorry Hart is not that intimidating. But in his defense, it is hard to be intimidating when you have down syndrome

well if you know by Halls guest appearance at an event you know he is the future star bubba gets destroyed in this fight

Bubba is not really a likable person, I Hope Hall puts a clinic on him.

Back