• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RIP Bubba McDaniel

Oh and I have to say that I dont share all the hate on Bubba, he is just emotionally unstable charachter, maybe not very likable but all his mental issues backfire on him more than on anyone else and hinder his fighting ability.
He is not some smart jerk who tires to sneak his way into the finals by getting easier fights while thinking too much of himself and talking down others.

It was funny to see him go from "oh boo hoo, poor me" before the fight to immediately "I am such a beast" after the win then karma hit for all that talking and he got paired with Urijah.

But either way assuming Uriah Hall is that good you would have to fight him eventually. I thought Josh's dodging (and it clearly was dodging) or Uriah was lame. Credit to the guy who did call out Uriah to Dana's face.

Yeah I don't like Samman. He's avoiding Uriah and even trying to screw over teammates by selling that they should fight Uriah for reasons that reek of bullshit.

But either way assuming Uriah Hall is that good you would have to fight him eventually. I thought Josh's dodging (and it clearly was dodging) or Uriah was lame. Credit to the guy who did call out Uriah to Dana's face.

I didn't get why they did not make Josh/Uriah. Josh came in and when he was informed Uriah called him out he flat out told them he had no interest in the fight.. I was kinda shocked they let Josh off the hook..

Hart - the only guy with confidence and balls on Red team.

Colin was not on Uriah's radar yet he wanted the fight all Uriah wanted was Josh and Josh punked his way out of the fight with Uriah..

Bubba on fight day

tumblr_m5qjiqFu7z1r1la0v.gif

Oh and I have to say that I dont share all the hate on Bubba, he is just emotionally unstable charachter, maybe not very likable but all his mental issues backfire on him more than on anyone else and hinder his fighting ability.
He is not some smart jerk who tires to sneak his way into the finals by getting easier fights while thinking too much of himself and talking down others.

Ummmmm. Did you watch the first episode?
He went to Jones and Mir pissed that Jones picked the fight he did because it was going to ruin his chances of getting the easier matchups when they lose control. He then jumped in on the ambush of his teammate by telling his own teammate that they were going to lose control of the fights because he was not good enough.

I didn't get why they did not make Josh/Uriah. Josh came in and when he was informed Uriah called him out he flat out told them he had no interest in the fight.. I was kinda shocked they let Josh off the hook..

Probably because Dana knows Samman seems to be the next best guy in the house (On a skill level, he has demonstrated great ability and backed up his arrogant talk)and likely to reach the finals with Uriah.
A final with some animosity from one guy and another who seemed to be avoiding the fight will make for good TV

I absolutely can't stand Josh or Bubba. It is rare for me to actually wish knock out's on people... I hope they are KO'd from the TUF tournament and on the finale as well, so that they are cut from the UFC.

Josh is not fighting Uriah because they need to keep some dramatic fights for the later rounds.

It was good knowing you Bubba. Keep the drama for yourself.

Josh is not fighting Uriah because they need to keep some dramatic fights for the later rounds.

But i wouldn't be surprised if Josh is the one "who had a nervous breakdown when he knew he would fight Hall" after being matched with him in the semi.

Hart - the only guy with confidence and balls on Red team.

No matter what happens with Hart he has my respect always. The guy is not intimidated by anything.

Agree completely. I like Bubba but he is definitely unstable. But I don't have a problem with the guy like others do either. Personally I'm rooting for him against Hall, although I have nothing against Hall either. Hall has his own issues just like everyone. People need to shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Actually, I think that is exactly what he is and does. Well, maybe minus the smart part. (Not bashing, just don't think he is.) He and Samman both whine, cajole, manuever, complain, basically atry everything they can to get the match ups they want.

Acting all like the tough guy because another guy quit, but your fighting wasn't alll that AND you lost the first round shows he thinks too much of himself.

Agree completely. I like Bubba but he is definitely unstable. But I don't have a problem with the guy like others do either. Personally I'm rooting for him against Hall, although I have nothing against Hall either. Hall has his own issues just like everyone. People need to shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Yeah, well the stuff Bubba said after his fight with King didn't make him really more likable. Or more accurately anything he basicly says. Don't hype yourself. Just take the win and continue.

Also, he should start listenning to his corner if he wants to win sometimes

Bubba's fake crying over his children made me shudder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back