Right Wing Terrorist who killed person in Charlottesville faces 29 Federal Hate Crimes

I have been avoiding this thread. 2 pages in and I can't take this shit. The dude attack people violently with his car and the right wing trolls are going to try and protect these actions. The fucking violence needs to fucking stop. Try treating each other with civility. The racist fuck tried killing people. One person died, are you guys really sure you want to take his side?

Yeah he’s gonna be holding somebody’s pockets

charlottesvillekiller.jpg

With a mouth like that, you REALLY don't want to go to prison. I pray he can find redemption in the Lord.

Yeah that always cracks me up too. It always seems to be the people that got the 2/7 off-suit in life’s DNA poker deal, those are the ones out there boasting of the supremacy of their race.

I think this Fields kid is like 5’1”
43365BEE00000578-4785732-image-a-56_1502603933298.jpg

I can never get over how fucking ugly Neo Nazis and white supremacists are.

Like... If you really want to help the white race... Don't breed if you clearly have inferior genes like those losers.

Last edited:
This has been done to death and he accelerated into the crowd, someone hitting the car happened after the acceleration, he ran into a group of people walking, he carried weapons and wore a uniform at a white supremacist rally.

So shut the fuck up.
Is there any footage showing what happened before he accelerated?

Yeah bro, Google it. And do a full video, not that Supercuts shit.

He pauses, he acelerates towards the crowd picking up pace, people start throwing things at him to stop him, before he hits the mass he punches it.

White kids goes after liberal protesters.

I betting the sentencing with be with extreme prejudice considering the a finals liberal judges let go free

You're not going to get a self defense claim here.

When you were in the Federalist Society and continually getting C-'s, did you ever feel there was a connection?

I have been avoiding this thread. 2 pages in and I can't take this shit. The dude attack people violently with his car and the right wing trolls are going to try and protect these actions. The fucking violence needs to fucking stop. Try treating each other with civility. The racist fuck tried killing people. One person died, are you guys really sure you want to take his side?

Quite one post taking the guys side or attempt to protect his actions. @IngaVovchanchyn...feel free to chime in.

Yeah bro, Google it. And do a full video, not that Supercuts shit.

He pauses, he acelerates towards the crowd picking up pace, people start throwing things at him to stop him, before he hits the mass he punches it.
Could you link to a video? I couldn't find it.

Yeah that always cracks me up too. It always seems to be the people that got the 2/7 off-suit in life’s DNA poker deal, those are the ones out there boasting of the supremacy of their race.

I think this Fields kid is like 5’1”
43365BEE00000578-4785732-image-a-56_1502603933298.jpg

I don't want to defend the guy because what he did was murder. But those young disenfranchised men also kind of fall ''victim'' to extreme ideology. If you look at extreme movements on the right or left their ''footsoldiers'' are disenfranchised young men. Same with the Islamic terrorism they recruit from the poor part of the population or guys that are unhappy with their lives.

That's where the real dangers lie IMO. Society has to make sure we do not have many young men without a purpose in life. Because a 30-year-old guy without a family or purpose can be a dangerous thing.

I don't want to defend the guy because what he did was murder. But those young disenfranchised men also kind of fall ''victim'' to extreme ideology. If you look at extreme movements on the right or left their ''footsoldiers'' are disenfranchised young men. Same with the Islamic terrorism they recruit from the poor part of the population or guys that are unhappy with their lives.

That's where the real dangers lie IMO. Society has to make sure we do not have many young men without a purpose in life. Because a 30-year-old guy without a family or purpose can be a dangerous thing.

Good luck filling that purpose with what modern society has to offer.

The only remedy that we have to offer these days is emasculation and mundane distractions.

Good luck filling that purpose with what modern society has to offer.

The only remedy that we have to offer these days is emasculation and mundane distractions.

Well its mostly just an economic issue. That's why the US is feeling it so much worse than Europe.
Because for the first time all the negative effects hit young white men hard. Income inequality, healthcare, education cost now the drug epidemic, loss of standing etc. That was something white males have been relatively spared from in the past.

All the stuff about emasculation or feminism is just BS. What you have to do is make sure those guys can have a middle-class life economically. The rest will sort itself out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back