Right Wing Terrorist who killed person in Charlottesville faces 29 Federal Hate Crimes

I think the key charge ought to be murder.

Have you seen the video? The guy is trying to leave the rally. Using the only road out. It's the counter demonstrators who go out of their way to rush the car and block the road. He tried to nudge them out of the way at first and when they don't move and start attacking the car he probably panics and just floors it.

How can you prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he intended to kill anyone? Looks like he was just trying to get out to me.

According to Wikipedia, Virginia has the shortest time between convicting a murderer and executing that person. Good. Rot in hell, scumbag.

Have you seen the video? The guy is trying to leave the rally. Using the only road out. It's the counter demonstrators who go out of their way to rush the car and block the road. He tried to nudge them out of the way at first and when they don't move and start attacking the car he probably panics and just floors it.

How can you prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he intended to kill anyone? Looks like he was just trying to get out to me.

<Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2><Huh2>

If you think 3%ers are terrorists or a hate group... lol

Maybe he was changing the radio station and didn't see the crowd. Should be negligent manslaughter at worst, right?

lkrwtf.gif

Maybe he was changing the radio station and didn't see the crowd. Should be negligent manslaughter at worst, right?
Go rewatch the video. It's easy to see he simply wants to leave. He is prevented from leaving by people who block the road. Why prevent him from leaving? After they attack his car and after he slowly tries to nudge them out of the way, then he decides to floor it and plow through everyone blocking the road. If he wanted to kill people he wouldn't of stopped in the first place and tried to see if people would move for him.

Look at this guy trying to copy KONE.

Isn't that cute.

Pretty much this. Dude is an inbred redneck yeah but he isn’t a murderer

When will they declare BLM as a terrorist hate group? In this case the girl was just as much to blame for her death. They were attacking the guys car with bricks which made him drive into them. AntiFA is just as bad as the white trash fake Nazis.

BLM and Antifa aren't out there trying to kill anyone. They are just protestors.

Yes I realize they get into scraps with the white supremist crowds.

When will they declare BLM as a terrorist hate group? In this case the girl was just as much to blame for her death. They were attacking the guys car with bricks which made him drive into them. AntiFA is just as bad as the white trash fake Nazis.
Pretty much this. Dude is an inbred redneck yeah but he isn’t a murderer
looks like we've got ourselves terrorist apologisers up in here lol

BLM and Antifa aren't out there trying to kill anyone. They are just protestors.

Yes I realize they get into scraps with the white supremist crowds.

The people at Charlottesville weren’t out there to kill anyone either. They were protesting the removal of confederate monuments. AntiFA showed up with baseball bats and body armor. They aren’t terrorists? Get the fuck out of here. They just threatened to kill a politicians family.

Back