Rick and Morty season 3 discussion

Great episode.

I like how they even teased you in the beginning with the diner scene, like "Yeah, we're just going to skip all of the cool stuff and that big ass cliffhanger to show family time at SHONEY's!"

I was lol'ing pretty hard at Rick's excuse to walk off whenever he'd transport into someone, the funniest part of the episode to me was when he transported into the Commander. "He's a spy, blow him up. I'm gonna go take a shit."

The episode definitely had that Rick and Morty darkness to it, with Morty showing Summer other dimensions where the family was just left behind, and Jerry divorcing Beth.

I hope there's more Jerry though, he's always been one of the funniest characters.

I'm guessing this means the whole season is finally finished, and it will air again next week?
No. The season isn't actually airing until this summer. They just put out episode one on April Fool's day to fuck about.

Good episode, but God damnit I was waiting all week for samurai Jack! My fucking dvr said samurai Jack, and what do I get?

I can't imagine living in your world.

Something comes out, five minutes later I'm watching it.

First episode is out. Didn't see any threads on it (plus the old one got raped by the forum changes last year) so I made this one.

Discuss.

I thought it was pretty funny.

when Rick switched into the other Rick's body and said, "he's a spy, blow him up, I'm gonna take a shit" had me rolling. And Morty turning down the Morty lawyer knowing he'd be useless was funny.

I loved it, the Mulan Sauce thing had me dying laughing.

Has anyone seen this?

http://fedconnect.galacticfederation.com/

Some funny stuff on there, especially the Gerry memes.

tumblr_inline_olaepmX93l1uaegb5_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_olaetiUiR01uaegb5_500.jpg

Oh wow i had no idea the same guy voices both Rick and Morty

Good episode, but God damnit I was waiting all week for samurai Jack! My fucking dvr said samurai Jack, and what do I get?
Wait so episode 4 of Jack isn't out yet? I was gonna watch that tonight.

And the episode was fucking great, probably my favourite one yet tbh.

Lol at the mulan reference and szechuan sauce mention
20170403_171502-1651x929.jpg
Seal team Ricks
20170403_172425-1-1211x660.jpg

Lol at the mulan reference and szechuan sauce mention
20170403_171502-1651x929.jpg
Seal team Ricks
20170403_172425-1-1211x660.jpg

Really? Hell yeah!

Incredible episode. So glad they took their time because all I want is a season of that.

Best comedy on television, hands down. Suck it, Veep.

May be one of the greatest shows I have ever seen. If your under 30...you may get your feels hurt. I just had to share. Think I am turning into @Clippy. Need a shred of break again.
giphy.gif

Rick and Morty is awesome, we also might be getting closer to the szechuan mcnugget sauce

Back