Rick and Morty season 3 discussion

I DVRd Dragonball S and got a surprise episode of rick and morty. For less than a moment I actually was upset. Then I realized I got something way more valuable. It was great.

I watched it 3 time and still laugh my ass of at rick going off about mcnugget sauce.

That sauce in 98 was the bomb though i remember it. Goddamn the memories of the taste, almost as good as the time I ate ma........Nevermind...

just catched the first episode, intense and awesome but the Rick backstory on how he finish the portal gun was super dark

also fuck the galactic federation, fuck tammy and good god finally jerry left the family

That sauce in 98 was the bomb though i remember it. Goddamn the memories of the taste, almost as good as the time I ate ma........Nevermind...
never had that sauce. I do remember the applesauce they had around the same time. Loved that one

just catched the first episode, intense and awesome but the Rick backstory on how he finish the portal gun was super dark

also fuck the galactic federation, fuck tammy and good god finally jerry left the family

As if the rest of that show isn't dark as fuck lol.

yeah i guess but im already desensitized to the mayhem

I mean they destroyed the whole universe and used a portal to jump into a dimension where they had both been killed in an explosion....then they buried their bodies and went on with life.

Or that one where they landed on the planet that was doing a purge thing and they just killed the fuck out of everybody.

Love that show.

I worked at McDonald's when that shit came out. It was delicious as fuck, I was a senior in high school. We used to smoke weed on the roof of the McDonald's and bone out girls in the maintenance room.

My buddy was a manager there so we'd Go in there at like 2 am when we were trashed and make pancakes and shit.

I got a beej from this manager chick eh was sort of a milf too.

Awesome job.

Turning the galactic currency from 1 to 0 was such scathing social commentary. Makes you think how insubstantial money actually is, and perhaps that its purpose is to control us all.

Turning the galactic currency from 1 to 0 was such scathing social commentary. Makes you think how insubstantial money actually is, and perhaps that its purpose is to control us all.

Yes because it is exactly what is used for

Great episode.

I like how they even teased you in the beginning with the diner scene, like "Yeah, we're just going to skip all of the cool stuff and that big ass cliffhanger to show family time at SHONEY's!"

I was lol'ing pretty hard at Rick's excuse to walk off whenever he'd transport into someone, the funniest part of the episode to me was when he transported into the Commander. "He's a spy, blow him up. I'm gonna go take a shit."

The episode definitely had that Rick and Morty darkness to it, with Morty showing Summer other dimensions where the family was just left behind, and Jerry divorcing Beth.

I hope there's more Jerry though, he's always been one of the funniest characters.

I'm guessing this means the whole season is finally finished, and it will air again next week?

Good episode, but God damnit I was waiting all week for samurai Jack! My fucking dvr said samurai Jack, and what do I get?

Saturday night cartoons!

Rick and Morty never disappoint great episode.

Back