Rick and Morty season 3 discussion

wYaqsR8_d.jpg

Hipster show.

Its alright. Not as great as people make it out to be

You're calling something extremely popular overrated and calling other people hipsters.

That's kind of funny.

Yeh, I heard about it last week while I was checking my myspace account and playing Mariokart on my SNES while I was drinking a can of Tab clear cola.

You're calling something extremely popular overrated and calling other people hipsters.

That's kind of funny.

For something to be overrated it usually has to popular.

If you like adult cartoons, its one of the best. The only people that say it sucks or isnt good are "those" people that hate anything popular.

The same type of person that doesnt even give Game of Thrones a chance because too many people watch it, in their eyes.

If you like adult cartoons, its one of the best. The only people that say it sucks or isnt good are "those" people that hate anything popular.

The same type of person that doesnt even give Game of Thrones a chance because too many people watch it, in their eyes.

I have not seen GoT, is it really that good?

Good lord this is Hatchet Harry’s attempt at humor.

To think I couldn’t dislike him or his gimmick more. Now he’s trying his hand at comedy

Yes.

However, the show has gone past the books, and the ending might blow chunks without proper source material.
Well GRRM will never finish the series, so it may be the only ending we get.

fuck yes its awesome i've watched all seasons

Back