Rick and Morty season 3 discussion

Fuck you, mother fucker.

Fight me irl.

Come on. You can’t possibly like Jon Snow. Dude is a cuckhold.

Ramsay Bolton and Tyrion Lannister are the 2 best characters in the show. Hound was good before Brianna beat him up.

Come on. You can’t possibly like Jon Snow. Dude is a cuckhold.

Ramsay Bolton and Tyrion Lannister are the 2 best characters in the show. Hound was good before Brianna beat him up.

Snow was awesome before the author took a stress sabbatical and the HBO writers took the reins and turned him into a colossal pile of cheesedick.

Have it a try. The voiceovers are annoying.

wYaqsR8_d.jpg

Rick and Morty is so good. McDonalds is bringing back thee sauce.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/201...n-sauce-returning-coming-back-when-where-how/

If you love this show, stand up, and get on the good foot.

Edit: Highly recommend watching R&M uncensored.

I thought that was some Nickelodeon shit.

Not at all. This is every bit as adult oriented as South Park. It's like a sci-fi comedy without a school aged kid named Morty and his granddad named Rick.

It's like a Back to the Future themed show where Rick is a genius who invented a "portal gun" that can go to infinite dimensions. He's also a cold hearted, savage mother fucker that's like the smartest man in all the universes. The show follows the theme of Rick dragging Morty on a bunch of crazy adventures through the universes.

It's a fucking great show. There's 3 seasons and every single one is worth watching.

Hipster show.

Its alright. Not as great as people make it out to be

Oh you're that type of guy. I see. Too cool to enjoy things that are universally enjoyed because you're not a sheep

If you like adult cartoons, its one of the best. The only people that say it sucks or isnt good are "those" people that hate anything popular.

The same type of person that doesnt even give Game of Thrones a chance because too many people watch it, in their eyes.

I love GOT and dislike Rick and Morty, so there goes that theory.

Not at all. This is every bit as adult oriented as South Park. It's like a sci-fi comedy without a school aged kid named Morty and his granddad named Rick.

It's like a Back to the Future themed show where Rick is a genius who invented a "portal gun" that can go to infinite dimensions. He's also a cold hearted, savage mother fucker that's like the smartest man in all the universes. The show follows the theme of Rick dragging Morty on a bunch of crazy adventures through the universes.

It's a fucking great show. There's 3 seasons and every single one is worth watching.

Oh you're that type of guy. I see. Too cool to enjoy things that are universally enjoyed because you're not a sheep

No I just don't enjoy it. If that triggers you I apologize

I love GOT and dislike Rick and Morty, so there goes that theory.

Rick and morty fans - " if you dont like the show you are dumb n u dont get the jokes hur hur how could anyone dislike my show hur hit"

Some people getting super butthurt itt.

If someone doesnt like a show I like i dont care. But randm fans fucking get pissed lol

In all fairness, the original hipster irony burn was 100% accurate. If you can't admit that, you're opinion is meaningless because you're defensive. Chick shit.

It's really just a show about two brothers, with extra steps.

Back