Rick and Morty season 3 discussion

pickle rick!

somehow they made an epic action movie in under 30 mins

The creepy Morty was hilarious strip club

ABCs of Beth was a great episode. This show is great with the way they handle character development. Finding out Beth was a little psycho makes a lot of sense.

ABCs of Beth was a great episode. This show is great with the way they handle character development. Finding out Beth was a little psycho makes a lot of sense.

I thought it was the weakest episode of the season

I love the show though so still enjoyed it.

I thought it was the weakest episode of the season

I love the show though so still enjoyed it.

I've watched it twice, character development for Beth was needed and it gave great insight into Rick as a father and showing he does actually care. Not to mention Jerry might finally become more self aware as to why he's so miserable.

The voicemail gag at the end had me in stitches.

"I'm not that great of a guy and you're just like me."

Did it specify if Beth took the clone option or the stick around option?

this show is so fucked up but so amazing lol

Did it specify if Beth took the clone option or the stick around option?
No

She told Rick she knew what to do after looking at pictures of the kids. Then they briefly interact with her in the last minutes of the episode.

I'm of the opinion that she took the clone option, but I doubt we will know this season.

Great episode, had alot of stuff happening but the stupid Jerry story dragged too much, awesome ending with schrodinger Beth

I really liked it. This one actually had some deep character development, like you said.

I love how the show keeps pulling out different side stories and characters that evolve and get addressed later on.

I wonder why Rick didn't make a clone for him self? When He left and a banded Beth when she was a kid.

Did he not have the tech at the time? He pretty much gave her the chance to leave Morty and Summer. To do pretty much what he did but at least with a identical clone left in her place.

Shame we only got one more episode left for the season.

It better have the opening scene where Rick is choosing between the Mortys on the shelf like a adult kid picking which new toy he wants.

The guy who had sex with the Muppet's so he could cannibalise the offspring.... holy shit lol.

The guy who had sex with the Muppet's so he could cannibalise the offspring.... holy shit lol.

The exalted ruler, giver and taker of life, helper and consumer of mortality, dispenser of life...

This was made from a fan paradoy of telltale walking dead games

40 minutes until the season finale. Crazy the season is already over. Please, for the love of God, Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland better not take 2 years for the next season.

40 minutes until the season finale. Crazy the season is already over. Please, for the love of God, Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland better not take 2 years for the next season.

Get your shit right was only a year and a half . No need for jerry bullshit.

Back