Rich Piana Is In A Coma (Piana confirmed as deceased)

what have the blacks endured that compares to the Holocaust? And get if you call a Jew a "like," he will almost certainly not physically attack you.

What about the American Indian? Nobody got more of a raw deal than those people , and who exactly gives a fuck about them? Where are all the natives constantly reminding everyone how badly they got shafted ? Where are all the guilt ridden white folks tripping over themselves to demonstrat just how compassionate and understanding they are of the plight @Zoolander ?

The rebel flag might as well be the swastika at this point. Well what does the American flag represent to an American Indian. Straight up genocide done while waving that thing around , yet it endures and whattaya got ? .........crickets , that's what. This selective outrage and selective amnesia is nothing more than a cocktail of mental acrobatics and contrived moral superiority , pulled directly from thin air.

Guy made a nasty comment in a private conversation , big fucking deal. Save the outrage for an actual travesty , the alternative is you having more in common with an actual Nazi than you realize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this conversation took a weird turn.

Never heard of Rich until I saw him on Tosh.0. He was very open about his supplement use and seemed like a decent guy. At first Tosh looked like he was rearing to attack, but in the end seemed to like Rich.

What does any of this have to do with Jews & Native Americans? A comment was made equating the n-word to slurs against gays...btw I'm explosive

Thought I'd update, although not much to report. The last update so far was by Rich's girlfriend Chanel last Thursday, in which she said, "he is alive, he is ok, and the excellent medical professionals here as well as myself and his close loves ones are doing all we can to get him back to a full recovery." She also posted the following pic on her Instagram:

rich-piana-chanel-update-header-1068x566.jpg

Not sure what to think at this point. He may or may not survive, who knows. No word on if he has came out of the coma yet. If he has been in a coma the past 2 weeks straight and hasn't came out of it yet, I imagine that if he does survive there will be some brain damage.

Not surprised. Remember when they covered that fake story about Dan Quinn's threatening phone calls to Dana White's life, even though it wasn't really Dan but an imposter instead.

Haha Dan Quinn is classic

RIP

I've been monitoring this thread. Some people are tweeting that he's passed away.

Very bad week for the bodybuilding community.

Last edited:
What does any of this have to do with Jews & Native Americans? A comment was made equating the n-word to slurs against gays...btw I'm explosive
It's the newest agenda mate apparently being called a homo is worse than 400 years of slavery

RIP

I've been monitoring this thread. Some people are tweeting that he's passed away.

Very bad week for the bodybuilding community.
The death of Dallas McCarver is far worse for the bodybuilding community. He was viewed as next Mr. O after Heath by many. And he was only 26 years old.

I'm truly saddend by this one

Of course I didn't know him personally but I watched his videos on YouTube all the time

I'm actually in shock slightly, it feels as if it's the death of someone I know irl

Thoughts to his gf Chanel, you could tell how much she loved him

The death of Dallas McCarver is far worse for the bodybuilding community. He was viewed as next Mr. O after Heath by many. And he was only 26 years old.

I'm still not over Greg Plitt's death. In my earlier 20s I had a significant weight loss, and I would be lying if I said Greg didn't inspire at times. I was stunned by his death.

The whole McCarver situation is sad and yet bizzare at the same time.

I do feel bad for Rich, but it was inevitable with his lifestyle.

At what point do you chalk it up to mental illness? I mean you have to be seriously mentally ill to want to look like that or thinking that taking mass amounts of steroids to look like that is a good idea.

Back