Rich Piana Is In A Coma (Piana confirmed as deceased)

If a black guy was fucking your girl behind your back you might go on a racist rant, too.

we-tried-the-infamous-taco-bowl-at-trump-grill--heres-what-its-like.jpg

<TheWire1>

If a black guy was fucking your girl behind your back you might go on a racist rant, too.

We all damn well know that white women have an obsession with black guys and it's to be expected.

Now I personally used to be in the Persian culture when I was younger and when a persian chick cheated outside her people, she would be shamed away from that social circle.

No yelling or racist rants necessary.

It's something Mexican bro. And people say he's racist

He could build an entire wall just out of that cultural appropriation on his table.

Meh. I'm white. I really couldn't care less what Piana says about black people. By definition, it's not my problem.

That said, I never liked the guy, because he looked so disgusting.
what an f'ed up attitude to have smh

You disagree?

I'll put it this way, an average gay person would be just as affected by being called a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: as an average black person by being called a ni**er.

But something tells me you've called someone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: before.
I don't think that is accurate at all, given the history of this country

He's a pretty honest dude when it comes to PED use, and gives good insight into the world of professional bodybuilding.

You take this as a good sign or a bad ?
Who knows hey. All speculation at best right now. But I feel like if things were positive/fine, we would have been given confirmation by now. Simply being alive could mean one of many things. My bets is vegetable man.

I don't think that is accurate at all, given the history of this country

Both have been viciously murdered for being what they are. Homophobia probably runs deeper in this nation than racism. We just haven't made as big of a deal of it.

Both have been viciously murdered for being what they are. Homophobia probably runs deeper in this nation than racism. We just haven't made as big of a deal of it.
Again I disagree. What have homosexuals endured that compares to slavery? What single derogatory word used towards homosexuals has the history that the n-word has. Call a gay man a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: & he will be hurt & offended. Call a black person the n-word & he will try to hurt you. So much pain associated with the n-word. No homophobic slur compares...sorry to stray so far off topic sherbros

Again I disagree. What have homosexuals endured that compares to slavery? What single derogatory word used towards homosexuals has the history that the n-word has. Call a gay man a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: & he will be hurt & offended. Call a black person the n-word & he will try to hurt you. So much pain associated with the n-word. No homophobic slur compares...sorry to stray so far off topic sherbros

Maybe gay people just aren't as violent?

What about the gay black people though?

what have the blacks endured that compares to the Holocaust? And get if you call a Jew a "like," he will almost certainly not physically attack you.

Back