Rich Piana Is In A Coma (Piana confirmed as deceased)

I just watched Generation Iron yesterday. The bodies of the modern day bodybuilder looks so disgusting compared to the Arnold days. Arnold looked like a Greek god. These guys look like mutants.

Looking like a compete freak is where bodybuilding is at these days.

It's strange that Phil Heath wins because even though he looks like a beast a lot of guys just look much freakier than he does

Frank Zane has the best bod IMO

Shit's easily solved if they want to bring back aesthetics. Just kick the current judges out and have the winners determined by Arnold, Zane, Franco, Sven and Big Lou.
I think they did that with female bodybuilding about gen years ago, didn't they? Overnight criteria changes and overnight different looks.

It was revealed while he was in a coma that he had an enlarged heart, which was most likely from steroids and HGH. But I've heard cocaine overdose is what caused him to collapse. Bad combination.
yeah coke normally isn't that dangerous if you stick to snorting it, but when you're obese or yoked like he was the extra strain on your heart is dangerous.

Natty bodybuilding is okay, but you can only get so far being natty. Rich Pana said you aren't going to cracking top 10 if you're not on the juice when it comes to competition.
crack top 10? lol you dont follow bodybuilding do you? You can't even make it onstage at a regional show without a complete suite of PED's coursing through your veins- and not even the noob stuff like roids but the insulin and hgh too.

kinda like how there is more to a person than their skin colour.

Thats fine

All I am saying is I dont hate a guy cause he goes on a racist rant

I dont hate Floyd cause he beat up some girls

I dont hate Vick cause he killed some dogs

I am a pretty open minded person

looks like an emo teenager from the 1990s who started doing steroids and became a male prostitute. you have my curiosity, I'm gonna google that story.

He was one of the first internet guys do kinda vlog his life, I'll butcher it because I'm not a fan or anything I just remember the outcry when he died,
He was a little skinny kid from Australia who just said fuck it, got on he sauce, fucked all the hot girls, went to the rave party's, lived the life but it caught up with him and I think he died in a sauna

He was one of the first to start Vlogging stuff and being open about his drug taking

Thats fine

All I am saying is I dont hate a guy cause he goes on a racist rant

I dont hate Floyd cause he beat up some girls

I dont hate Vick cause he killed some dogs

I am a pretty open minded person

<LikeReally5>

RIP Piana.

IMO Natural bodybuilding is great if you don't compete. It's totally not worth it to cut down dramatically and lose all that size.

Better just to clean bulk and slowly cut to get abs or whatever and maintain the look year round with little tweaks in diet and training.

And it's also fun to throw in other fitness/sport aspects too. Just lifting for size is boring as heck.

Adding in stuff like bag work will give you functional cardio training, tone the whuppin' muscles and keep the reflexes sharp. Round kicks on the bag is a great core and calves builder for me.

Just a massive obsession with size and appearance is unhealthy.

He was one of the first internet guys do kinda vlog his life, I'll butcher it because I'm not a fan or anything I just remember the outcry when he died,
He was a little skinny kid from Australia who just said fuck it, got on he sauce, fucked all the hot girls, went to the rave party's, lived the life but it caught up with him and I think he died in a sauna

He was one of the first to start Vlogging stuff and being open about his drug taking

Dude died at 22 IIRC. Crazy young.

Back