Rich guys who never marry?

The only problem is when you start approaching death and have no children to leave behind your fortune.

I imagine that must be a sad feeling to know your bloodline is coming to halt and your riches are up for grabs.
never bought into the whole bloodline bullshit,and there are many charitable orgs who would welcome those riches.

Who pissed in your cheerios today?
You sound angry. I'm sorry your life sucks that you have to come here and act tuff. Poor lil guy

Speaks volumes about you when you try to insinuate I'm being tough when I didn't even say one word about that.

I'm about the business of keeping it real. Talking truth.

The truth is, you are soft fucks, crying about these things every single day on here.

You can't accept that because you are a soft little bitch and you have to go on tangents to make yourselves feel better.

The fuck out of here.

Speaks volumes about you when you try to insinuate I'm being tough when I didn't even say one word about that.

I'm about the business of keeping it real. Talking truth.

The truth is, you are soft fucks, crying about these things every single day on here.

You can't accept that because you are a soft little bitch and you have to go on tangents to make yourselves feel better.

The fuck out of here.
Dude look at what you're saying. You are a hypocrite

Man plenty of middle class or below guys can't make marriage work. Why the fuck would you want to try it when there's a giant bullseye on your back saying "Here, come live with me for 5 years then try and take all of my money"

Look at what JUST HAPPENED to Johnny Depp. Fuck that. Times are changing and men are starting to realize that modern marriage has 0 benefit to them, and is actually very dangerous

Man plenty of middle class or below guys can't make marriage work. Why the fuck would you want to try it when there's a giant bullseye on your back saying "Here, come live with me for 5 years then try and take all of my money"

Look at what JUST HAPPENED to Johnny Depp. Fuck that. Times are changing and men are starting to realize that modern marriage has 0 benefit to them, and is actually very dangerous

It's happening to Brad Pitt also. Most people wouldn't consider Angelina Jolie a gold digger b/c she has her own money but she has hit the wall hard. She is making excuses about child abuse (sounds like total BS) and she can't stand his pot smoking even though she knew he smoked pot before they met.

Impossible to know his reasons. Maybe he's even not sure. But I can answer from my perspective as a guy from a developed country (Canada) who has lived in a developing country (Thailand) for the last 11 years. Lots of women here are looking for financial security, not because they are goldiggers necessarily, but because in Thailand people are always part of a close-knit family unit, and really want to help out their families as much as possible. When the parents are poor - which is often the case - the daughters sometimes dream of meeting a foreigner from a rich country, who will surely be able to help financially. A lot of these girls are decent people...it's a whole other way of looking at things here. But my point is, I was seen as attractive in part because it was perceived that tI had money. Does she like me for me or for my money?? But I got married anyway because, simply put, my wife does for me just as much, probably moreso, as I do for her. But some foreigners here don't trust any of the Thai women. They can't get past what they see as an ulterior motive, but come on, who among us never ever has an ulterior motive?

My close male American friend who lives here has never married. He's 60 years old. He likes the single life. There is no shortage of beautiful women for him to date. He can take care of himself real well, unlike me, who needs a woman to take care of me, so why should he marry? For sex? He can get many young attractive women for that here, and there is no stigma attached to that in this culture.

How many western blokes have been burnt by thai women. Plenty of aussie blokes sure have. You haven't purchased a house over there, no doubt in your wifes name.....

I dont necessarily blame these thai women looking for security but its still gold digging and it sounds like these families pimp out their daughters.

Im not saying this is your situation or your wife is some kind of gold digger shes prob a great person. I would be cautious around thai women but on the other hand would prob take a colombian babes master plan hook line and sinker haha.

Last edited:
Dude look at what you're saying. You are a hypocrite

Or you just can't deal with the truth and have to resort to abstract irrelevant categorization just to make yourself feel better.

Everything I said is the truth.

Or you just can't deal with the truth and have to resort to abstract irrelevant categorization just to make yourself feel better.

Everything I said is the truth.
What's the truth? You have no idea who Iam or how I live. Calling people soft on the internet makes you so cool huh. Your a joke fuck boy. I'm not waisting anymore time in you. Bye bye

What's the truth? You have no idea who Iam or how I live. Calling people soft on the internet makes you so cool huh. Your a joke fuck boy. I'm not waisting anymore time in you. Bye bye

Typical response for a loser out of things to say. Concede your loss and quietly skate by like a little bitch.

Bye.

I didn't see it or exactly how it panned out but, this is female nature 101.

It is funny because even knowing this, due to my own blasted genetics and male nature, I still pursue, I still hit on girls, and I still roll the fucking dice. Then again, what is the alternative? Being a cuck? Low testosterone? Running away and stomping my feet? No. I will engage. I will netflix and chill and I will troll sloots whne they talk marriage.

How did it end with Depp? I stopped following at false abuse accusations.

It's happening to Brad Pitt also. Most people wouldn't consider Angelina Jolie a gold digger b/c she has her own money but she has hit the wall hard. She is making excuses about child abuse (sounds like total BS) and she can't stand his pot smoking even though she knew he smoked pot before they met.

I saw that called on by LUIMarco. Whats that saying, "Hell have no fury like a woman scorned." When it ends, its never, he was a good man, a good father, we tried and it did not workout. Its never that. It is always one big cock measuring competition. The aftermath is female discontent so, if you could run around banging how younger thinner women, why would you indulge in any other form of stupidity? I like Brad Pitt movies (Joe Black, Fight Club, Troy, etc) but, he cheated on Jenn and while I wont moralize, it does sort of look like karma. In reality, how the fuck do you turn on chemistry for a movie, then, just halt it, "see ya later" while you have a raging hard on? It is the nature of the beast.
How many western blokes have been burnt by thai women. Plenty of aussie blokes sure have. You haven't purchased a house over there, no doubt in your wifes name.....

I dont necessarily blame these thai women looking for security but its still gold digging and it sounds like these families pimp out their daughters.

Im not saying this is your situation or your wife is some kind of gold digger shes prob a great person. I would be cautious around thai women but on the other hand would prob take a colombian babes master plan hook line and sinker haha.

Agreed. Look, at a baseline, two people should get on, and if things do not workout, your resources should not be allocated nor should their be a fight for custody. This is female nature in 2017.

The discussion of marriage should be cut and halted until women change but, they change for the worst and men continue to swear away half their shit. Its an accurate portrayal of male self harm. Nobody gives a fuck. Man will get cucked and a bunch of more cucks will defend "female plight" whereas, women never step up or call out gross female behavior. Women don't think twice to lie, to make up false accusations in rape or abuse, basically any way to get the upper hand.

I posted a link before. Women rate 80% of men below average. This is female entitlement at peak SMV,

"As OK Cupid has demonstrated, women rate 80 percent of men below average."

As OK Cupid has demonstrated, women rate 80 percent of men below average.

http://drhelen.blogspot.com/2011/06/vox-at-alpha-game-dont-listen-to-female.html

This is the sort of view women have of men when in peak sexual market value. In reverse, man is shamed for anything or ounce of masculinity expressed. For every micro aggression. Man is not to slut shame or body shame but, women are given license to kill and be a cunt. Looks don't matter when playboy stops calling.

This herein lies the problem with women. After peak SMV some cuck out there with really low testosterone will wife her up. Will give her children or will raise her bastard children from out of wedlock. A lot of it is political, gene warfare, and a example of genetic ostracism.

I have to live vicariously through you unmarried dudes. You arent allowed to get married because then the stories of banging strange dry up on here.

I didn't see it or exactly how it panned out but, this is female nature 101.

It is funny because even knowing this, due to my own blasted genetics and male nature, I still pursue, I still hit on girls, and I still roll the fucking dice. Then again, what is the alternative? Being a cuck? Low testosterone? Running away and stomping my feet? No. I will engage. I will netflix and chill and I will troll sloots whne they talk marriage.

How did it end with Depp? I stopped following at false abuse accusations.

Not sure think it might still be ongoing.

Hope that lying psychopath gets nothing.

I've been married and divorced. I have no desire to ever get married again. I love living alone. I love fucking whomever I want and doing whatever I want without answering to someone else.

If I met a girl that really blew my hair back and she really wanted to get married and have my children, I would consider it but otherwise it's not what I'm looking for.

I've been married and divorced. I have no desire to ever get married again. I love living alone. I love fucking whomever I want and doing whatever I want without answering to someone else.

If I met a girl that really blew my hair back and she really wanted to get married and have my children, I would consider it but otherwise it's not what I'm looking for.

It again goes back to male self harm. You've been there but will go back only if a woman manipulates you into believing she is the unicorn. Well okay then lol
I have to live vicariously through you unmarried dudes. You arent allowed to get married because then the stories of banging strange dry up on here.

Its called an E brag or blatant lies. You know the drill brah. Pics or did not happen!

Not my first rodeo kuz!

20151228_015724.png
20160216_205920.jpg
20160110_171443.png
nick-cage-lol.gif

Lettuce be serious for a moment. Its not all rainbows and gum drops. You go out some nights, you are a rockstar or it feels like. Other nights, the hungry don't get fed. Its fucked too cause, you could say and do the exact samething, be wearing the same outfit, same fucking haircut, and the sequence of events were the same. The outcomes are entirely different.

The best feels about this sort of lifestyle is going out, not knowing where the night will take you, and you end up romping some skanks brains out with some epic story to tell. Life is way the fuck too boring not to try.

Now can we get some more pics up in this bitch?

J. Cole knows

Ask him

One time for my LA sisters
One time for my LA hoes
Lame ni***s can't tell the difference
One time for a ni*** who knows

Back