Rich guys who never marry?

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've been reading and listening to a lot of Malcolm Gladwell's stuff recently.

I looked up his bio online recently and found he has never married at the age of 53. I was expecting him to be married to an attractive partner.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Gladwell

Could you see this happening to you?

Why do you think he couldn't meet the right woman?

Do you ever think it could be because he's into weird stuff sexually?

Do you know anyone who does it by choice?

Because money plus banging lots of hot women >>>possibility of gold digging leech wifes

"While promoting his film The Wolfman (2010), Benicio del Toro described his romantic life as "in limbo". When asked if he had thoughts of settling down, he responded, "Why? Everyone says, 'Why isn’t he married?' But it's like, 'Fuck! Why do I have to get married? Just so I can get divorced?'" In an interview with The Times, he mentioned that he did not want his West Hollywood apartment, which he described as his "cave", to be "invaded" by a wife and children.[24]"

This dude is so awesome lol.
800px-Benicio_Del_Toro_-_Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_premiere_-_July_2014_%28cropped%29.jpg

Last edited:
There are any number of reasons to not marry. Maybe dude just likes slaying a different poon each night.

they want to stay rich and have a great, drama-free life.

The only problem is when you start approaching death and have no children to leave behind your fortune.

I imagine that must be a sad feeling to know your bloodline is coming to halt and your riches are up for grabs.

Some guys don't want to give up the life of endless new pussy.

Then there are guys that probably bat the other way. The one in the OP is probably the latter. He's sure as fuck not out banging 10s every night.

If he is, I need to take a long hard look at myself in the mirror because I didn't live up to my potential.

Some guys don't want to give up the life of endless new pussy.

Then there are guys that probably bat the other way. The one in the OP is probably the latter. He's sure as fuck not out banging 10s every night.

If he is, I need to take a long hard look at myself in the mirror because I didn't live up to my potential.

They don't need to be all 10s

If I was rich i wouldnt marry either. And i feel sorry for all you sore losers thinking to get hot chick. If you cant get one while being poor then how satisfying would be having one while being loaded? I would pay a woman to give birth to my child if i wanted a family but I would never get myself into any relationships. Instead I would pay for sex with different hot chick each time.

but you need to have the goods to pull it off.

Me:
Year 1- cokde and whores
year 2- hospitalized due to drug overdoes
Year 3- charged wtih forcible confinement and sodomized of tranny whore in vegas hotel. Out of court settlement and great lawyers means I only do 1 year in prison
Year 4- prison, anal tearing to follow. Diagnosed with AIDS.
year 5- Found dead with a needle in my arm sitting on a toilet ina Bangkok hotel.

I've been reading and listening to a lot of Malcolm Gladwell's stuff recently.

I looked up his bio online recently and found he has never married at the age of 53. I was expecting him to be married to an attractive partner.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_Gladwell

Could you see this happening to you?

Why do you think he couldn't meet the right woman?

Do you ever think it could be because he's into weird stuff sexually?

Do you know anyone who does it by choice?
Impossible to know his reasons. Maybe he's even not sure. But I can answer from my perspective as a guy from a developed country (Canada) who has lived in a developing country (Thailand) for the last 11 years. Lots of women here are looking for financial security, not because they are goldiggers necessarily, but because in Thailand people are always part of a close-knit family unit, and really want to help out their families as much as possible. When the parents are poor - which is often the case - the daughters sometimes dream of meeting a foreigner from a rich country, who will surely be able to help financially. A lot of these girls are decent people...it's a whole other way of looking at things here. But my point is, I was seen as attractive in part because it was perceived that tI had money. Does she like me for me or for my money?? But I got married anyway because, simply put, my wife does for me just as much, probably moreso, as I do for her. But some foreigners here don't trust any of the Thai women. They can't get past what they see as an ulterior motive, but come on, who among us never ever has an ulterior motive?

My close male American friend who lives here has never married. He's 60 years old. He likes the single life. There is no shortage of beautiful women for him to date. He can take care of himself real well, unlike me, who needs a woman to take care of me, so why should he marry? For sex? He can get many young attractive women for that here, and there is no stigma attached to that in this culture.

Last edited:
The only problem is when you start approaching death and have no children to leave behind your fortune.

I imagine that must be a sad feeling to know your bloodline is coming to halt and your riches are up for grabs.

Well, you could always have kids out of wedlock and still never get married or even live together?? (You know - to avoid the common law trap)

Though Child Support can be expensive, it's still better than losing half your shit and paying indefinite alimony like you would do in some states. Also, Child Support ends after the kid turns 18.

For cold, calculated, cynical rich dudes... it seems like the best financial situation in the end?

Though your kid might end fucked up emotionally without having a consistent father in their life. But hey, that's their problem, am I right?

Then again, when your kid hits their 20's, they join you in your rocking party scene...

There could be a few reasons. One is, maybe he doesn't want to deal with the hassle that is marriage, and it is a hassle. The other is, really wealthy people like that are married to their careers. Women don't want to come in second to your career. Not to mention guys like that are a lot of times very awkward socially because they spend all of their brain power on thinking about other things than what girls dig.

There is a reason that these guys stay rich is they don't have to worry about losing half of their money if the bitch wants a divorce.

There could be a few reasons. One is, maybe he doesn't want to deal with the hassle that is marriage, and it is a hassle. The other is, really wealthy people like that are married to their careers. Women don't want to come in second to your career. Not to mention guys like that are a lot of times very awkward socially because they spend all of their brain power on thinking about other things than what girls dig.

Really good points. I would imagine that actors-especially, have to be so focused into their various roles, that bothering about his or her partner's needs are way down the list. Most actors are narcissists. And they almost have to be to be great at it.

My thoughts on that, anyway.

I can see why he does it, more power to him. To say that he'll be unhappy down the line is pretty crazy. Everyone is different.

I mean, I'm 37 and never been married. Just the way life goes sometimes. Not saying I wouldn't ever get married if I felt I was with the right person. But at the same time, being single has plenty of benefits.

Back