Rewatched Rampage vs Griffin.....

Touch of Death

Free @Soul On Ice
@Brown
Reaction score
Was rewatching a few old fights and I know this is a old fight but Rampage got straight up robbed. At worst, it was a draw.

Round 1 - Rampage
Round 2 - Griffin easily with probably a 10-8
Round 3 - Rampage
Round 4 - Rampage
Round 5 - Rampage, close round could have been for Forrest which would make it a draw.

What do you guys think?

Was rewatching a few old fights and I know this is a old fight but Rampage got straight up robbed. At worst, it was a draw.

Round 1 - Rampage
Round 3 - Rampage
Round 4 - Rampage
Round 5 - Rampage, close round could have been for Forrest which would make it a draw.

What do you guys think?

One of the biggest robberies by far.

Rampage 1,3,4

Rampage 1, 3, 4 is exactly right. Forrest won rounds 2 and 5, 2 could arguably be a 10-8 so it's either a win for Rampage or a draw. But fucking Forrest had all this bullshit hype which is all that matters to corrupt judges.

Rampage 1, 3, 4 is exactly right. Forrest won rounds 2 and 5, 2 could arguably be a 10-8 so it's either a win for Rampage or a draw. But fucking Forrest had all this bullshit hype which is all that matters to corrupt judges.

Rd 2 would be a 10-8 nowadays, but back then you practically had to murder a guy and almost finish him to get a 10-8 like frankie/Maynard 2.

Rampage was robbed and Rogans biased commentary was a huge factor in the fans thinking forrest won.

Last edited:
I thought Rampage had a narrow win, but that was just my opinion.

Rd 2 would be a 10-8 nowadays, but back then you practically had to murder a guy and almost finish him to get a 10-8 like frankie/Maynard 2.

Rampage was robbed and Rogans biased commentary was a huge factor.
Rogan isn't a judge man. You realise that right?

I thought rampage won that fight to

Wow didn't realize people felt so strongly on the subject

Griffins keg kicks and submissions attempts dominated that fight imo

Last edited:
That was so disappointing, Rampage was on a run too.

With such a judges robbery it's a wonder rampage didn't go on a rampage.
Driving erratic or something

Round 1 - Rampage
Round 3 - Rampage
Round 4 - Rampage

What do you guys think?
Who was the bigger beneficiary on a robbery forrest? Or Lee murray?

Did the judges have Rogan's commentary piped into their ears?

Round 1 - Rampage
Round 3 - Rampage
Round 4 - Rampage

What do you guys think?

Nah Forrest won the fight.

I was rooting for Rampage but Forrest landed more and had more scoring.

So you think the judges have ear pieces and are listening to Rogan?

Round 1 - Rampage
Round 3 - Rampage
Round 4 - Rampage

What do you guys think?

Its funny....I had this EXACT opinion since the fight haopened. Everyone on here was calling me an idiot and saying 'even Rampage said he got his ass kicked'.....

There were lots of Griffin fans back then and the majority opinion on here was that Rampage was beat soundly.....I thought they were all nuts.....

Nah Forrest won the fight.

I was rooting for Rampage but Forrest landed more and had more scoring.
EDIT: I spoke too soon.....

Did the judges have Rogan's commentary piped into their ears?
I hear his voice is so loud it drowns out the thousands of screaming fans. They should consider hiring deaf judges to prevent this anomaly playing a factor.

I don't remember it round by round super well now, but I remember scoring it a draw. 10-8 Forrest that round where he seemingly crippled Page with low kicks and then spent most of the round on top of him. I think I had one other mostly standup round going to Forrest too probably based on more kicks to the leg.

I think in most of the rounds Forrest landed more "significant strikes" but Rampage was landing some really high quality punches throughout except for the 10-8 round.

Back