Rewatched Lee vs Ferguson

Khabib and Kevin got different styles of fighting and wrestling. Kevin has slightly better stand up technique , I believe they got equal power but Kevin has a weaker chin its pretty suspect while Khabib has a good strong chin.

just because he looks more muscular doesn't make him stronger. Have you ever seen Lee hold someone down and beat them senseless like Khabib?
No im talking about the way Lee slams people from weak positions ect like in the chiesa fight, Khabib holds people down because he's a wizard on the ground.

If you put Khabib against a bodybuilder or power lifter he'd do the same, you think its because he's stronger or because his sambo is amazing?

LOL. Tony was playing possum. He even said thats what he was going to do to Lee for talking shit abt tenth planet JJ. And he did.

Gonna be a lot of Khabib fans crying.

And double LOL about tony tapping. He fought 2 rounds with a broken arm vs Johnson. If khabib break his arm Khabib might win by decision like MJ did.

Khabib may win but present form Tony Ferguson doesn't really seem like the tapping type lmao, can't even imagine what sort of mind conjured the possibility of Tony tapping to strikes...and from gentle Khabib no less

Rogan’s commentary hyped the shit out of Khabib’s ground & pound in the Barboza fight. I knew after round 1 that he could only win a decision.

Khabib and Kevin got different styles of fighting and wrestling. Kevin has slightly better stand up technique , I believe they got equal power but Kevin has a weaker chin its pretty suspect while Khabib has a good strong chin.
Khabib has taken like 3 punches in his entire career, his chin hasn't even been tested yet.

No im talking about the way Lee slams people from weak positions ect like in the chiesa fight, Khabib holds people down because he's a wizard on the ground.

If you put Khabib against a bodybuilder or power lifter he'd do the same, you think its because he's stronger or because his sambo is amazing?
I honestly think Khabib is stronger but I also think his sambo is amazing. But if you are so convinced Lee is the stronger man I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. There is no definitive proof for either of our opinions so it's all good. We can clearly agree that Khabib's ground technique is amazing haha.

Never underestimate the heart of a champion.

I am going for Khabib and I believe he will be victorious too, but I can see Tony submitting a tired Khabib in the 4th or 5th round, after getting mauled for the first 3.

This will be flamed hard because everyone has been riding Khabib's nuts recently, but Lee would beat Khabib.

Would neutralise his wrestling, is bigger, stronger, and far superior stand up.
Lee has no gas tank. No chin either.
I would not be surprised Khabib KO's lee standing like last grappler did. Then in later rounds Khabbib would maul him anyway. Nah two best fighters are fighting at 223.

That, or Lee is really underrated.
StaphLee is underrated but overall Lee is a bit overrated.

But it should be a fun few years at 155 if Khabib can stay healthy and off the tiramisu.

Once Dana unclogs the turd that is Conor's 'title reign' things will move right along.

Lee lost so now he was never good to Sherdog.
This is a dynamic match up , I can see Khabib having the edge but Tony can never be written off and does not deserve to be overlooked the way he is.

This will be flamed hard because everyone has been riding Khabib's nuts recently, but Lee would beat Khabib.

Would neutralise his wrestling, is bigger, stronger, and far superior stand up.

Khabib would ragdoll him.. Khabib ralgdolls everyone under 185

My goodness, Khabib is going to MAUL Tony. Khabib will do what Lee did in round 1 throughout the entire fight, unless Tony taps to strikes

Russia will rise again.
Khabib is going hit a blast double from across the octagon? No he gets his TDs from the clinch. To get into the clinch with Tony requires eating punches & elbows. Lee is about the worst style matchup for Ferguson. He just needs the blood-doping skills of Khabib tho so his stamina would be as on point.

Khabib would have lost to Barboza if it went 2 more rounds. He was slowing down significantly, was unable to hold him down any more in the 3rd round and got tagged multiple times.

Khabib would ragdoll him.. Khabib ralgdolls everyone under 185
Except a guy who wasn't even good enough to be considered a gatekeeper

063_Jamie_Varner_vs_Gleison_Tibau.1378004351.0.jpg

Well shit. Was hoping Khabib would win.

But since RafaelDosSantos said it, it isn't going to happen.

If you think Tibau is even 185 in that pic I have a bridge to sell you.
Khabib on fight night is 185, so your point was that he can ragdoll someone exactly the same size as him.............?

Oh good one.

Lee via 2nd round sub, 30-27 Tibau

0/11 on TD attempts <45>

Khabib on fight night is 185, so your point was that he can ragdoll someone exactly the same size as him.............?

Oh good one.

Lee via 2nd round sub

30-27 Tibau

No that wasn't my point. I am not the one you originally replied to.

Tibau was pushing 200lbs with the peds and IV pre usada. That was known information.

Khabib at 23 years old struggled with a 200lb roided out Tibau before he started training at AKA. What a bum lol

Lee lost so now he was never good to Sherdog.
This is a dynamic match up , I can see Khabib having the edge but Tony can never be written off and does not deserve to be overlooked the way he is.
It's not that he's no good he's a front runner has to be with his muscular body type. Or fight like Tyron which is to say not fight. then Tony woulda have picked him apart at range. He had no choice but to throw kicken sink and gassed. And would every time vs Tony staph or no staph.

Back