Rewatched Lee vs Ferguson

Tony is crafty off his back. I think Lee dominates everyone else in the division other than Tony and Khabib
He’s so slick with his submissions he can pull them off from all sorts of angles and positions... you think lee just replicates what khabib did to barboza or does some more striking on his feet?

Stop making it seem Khabib is unbeatable.

We have never seen Khabib in 5 rounds plus he's not a finisher.

Tony finished Barboza, he can beat and finish Khabib as well.

With help of a legendary cheap shot

Except a guy who wasn't even good enough to be considered a gatekeeper

063_Jamie_Varner_vs_Gleison_Tibau.1378004351.0.jpg
Come on now, the guy was juiced to the gills and probably like 190-200 come the fight night

My goodness, Khabib is going to MAUL Tony. Khabib will do what Lee did in round 1 throughout the entire fight, unless Tony taps to strikes

Russia will rise again.
I just saw it on tv also and was gonna make this same thread lol.
I agree. He’s gonna ragdoll him.

BUT... remember that Lee is much more athletic and explosive than Khabib is, while Khabib is better at straight wrestling.

Idk, it will be a great fight

This will be flamed hard because everyone has been riding Khabib's nuts recently, but Lee would beat Khabib.

Would neutralise his wrestling, is bigger, stronger, and far superior stand up.
Bigger? Khabib is 5ft 10in walks around above 200.. Lee is 5ft 9in walks around close to 200, high 190s. Stronger? That is subjective being you and are not either man. Superior standup? You should rewatch both men's fights, very similar in striking skill sets. No nuts need to be ridden to speak truth over opinion.

Khabib is going hit a blast double from across the octagon? No he gets his TDs from the clinch. To get into the clinch with Tony requires eating punches & elbows. Lee is about the worst style matchup for Ferguson. He just needs the blood-doping skills of Khabib tho so his stamina would be as on point.

Blood doping skills of Khabib

lol

shook American detected.

Bigger? Khabib is 5ft 10in walks around above 200.. Lee is 5ft 9in walks around close to 200, high 190s. Stronger? That is subjective being you and are not either man. Superior standup? You should rewatch both men's fights, very similar in striking skill sets. No nuts need to be ridden to speak truth over opinion.
Khabib walked around at 190 when he couldnt make the weight and had to be hospitalized lol. He's down to 175ish according to DC. Lee also has the longest reach in the division, and carfies far more muscle than Khabib.

Khabib is a sloppy brawler with some decent trips and G&P. That's it. Lee submits him within 2 rds and Conor sleeps him in the 1st.

More athletic?

Why, cause he's black? lol
Dumb, watch the way Lee does a blast double or when he slams people. Khabib isn't able to do the same, he gets people down through chain wrestling with like 4 unsuccesful attempts.

Athletic is the wrong word though they're both amazing athletes, Kevin lee is just more explosive and quicker while Khabib has the better conditioning and endurance.

Khabib would have lost to Barboza if it went 2 more rounds. He was slowing down significantly, was unable to hold him down any more in the 3rd round and got tagged multiple times.

Barboza was 2/24 on his significant head strikes in round 3.

He wasn't going to do fuck all in round 4 or 5.

Except a guy who wasn't even good enough to be considered a gatekeeper

063_Jamie_Varner_vs_Gleison_Tibau.1378004351.0.jpg
That was before Khabib was at AKA, plus he was a child in the sport at the time.. and yet, still undefeated.

Dumb, watch the way Lee does a blast double or when he slams people. Khabib isn't able to do the same, he gets people down through chain wrestling with like 4 unsuccesful attempts.

Athletic is the wrong word though they're both amazing athletes, Kevin lee is just more explosive and quicker while Khabib has the better conditioning and endurance.

Like when he slams people?

Have you even seen Khabib fight?

ZybPe4Y.gif

Khabib+Nurmagomedov+Slams+Pat+Healy+UFC+165.gif

Khabib walked around at 190 when he couldnt make the weight and had to be hospitalized lol. He's down to 175ish according to DC. Lee also has the longest reach in the division, and carfies far more muscle than Khabib.

Khabib is a sloppy brawler with some decent trips and G&P. That's it. Lee submits him within 2 rds and Conor sleeps him in the 1st.
Please don't be that much of a couch dork to where you don't grasp walk around weight and fight camp weight. Which one did I place in my post you replied to? So fight camp weights mean one is bigger then the next and we dismiss walk around weights? Yes, I teach at Title Boxing, and I've trained at AKA since Rumble was there.. no I'm not a member of aka, but homies with Josh and Cung was one of my old instructors.. So I've seen Khabib for years, in person, in and out of fight shape. He's down to 175, which is well known, not just according to DC, for his fight camp. Yet, you replied to me saying walk around weight. Get facts straight first, before replying.. Some if us on here are adults, not millenialls. Lee carried more muscle? So you have run tests on Lee to tell me So? Being if you have not, why are you speaking for him? If you think Khabib is a "sloppy brawler", please go back to the WWF, where your type seems to come from. Conor? The guy with as many one punch finishes as Paulie does in big gloves? Simmer down kiddo, let adults finish a discussion.

This will be flamed hard because everyone has been riding Khabib's nuts recently, but Lee would beat Khabib.

Would neutralise his wrestling, is bigger, stronger, and far superior stand up.
Anything is possible, but Tony did make Lee tap, and Khabib has high level submission skills as well. Also, Lee's standup is not "far" superior. Heck, I would say they are both pretty equal in the standup department.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back