Elections Republicans in disarray(with new disarray!)

Yeah I thought the Republicans hated drag queens?

Why keep this guy in office then?
Do they though?
giphy.webp

House Small Business Committee.

House Science, Space and Technology Committee.

How influential are these two committees? I assume the second one is what funds NASA.

I'd be concerned if he was on a committee that brought him around classified materials
Two committee's on which he will be absolutely clueless given his academic and work history, but I'm sure he'll inform all concerned of his previous Heinlein prize win.

Science, especially, is about the discovery of truth (despite what all the Tinfoil hat squad will claim) and this POS should be no where near it. Truly, he should have zero committees though, so this feels like a jab at the scientific community in general from a party that doesn't understand, nor appreciate science at all.

Two committee's on which he will be absolutely clueless given his academic and work history, but I'm sure he'll inform all concerned of his previous Heinlein prize win.

Science, especially, is about the discovery of truth (despite what all the Tinfoil hat squad will claim) and this POS should be no where near it. Truly, he should have zero committees though, so this feels like a jab at the scientific community in general from a party that doesn't understand, nor appreciate science at all.

oh come on. george santos knows a little something something about space and technology. he was the first man to walk on the moon without a space suit.

House Small Business Committee.

House Science, Space and Technology Committee.

How influential are these two committees? I assume the second one is what funds NASA.

I'd be concerned if he was on a committee that brought him around classified materials
Nah, that guy is a shit bag. He doesn't deserve to be in congress. Let alone on a committee.

Last edited:
right now basically every single rube has to show up for them to keep the majority lol. hard to do.
Politicians having to actually show up at work? That is unheard off!
How are they supposed to get time to fundraise and campaign to get reelected

Last edited:

This committee has oversight over non-military federal research spending. That would include the funding of gain of function research in Wuhan China, so not sure they've been doing a hood job regardless of his inclusion.

I think this fits here . . .

Back